Hacking I need help on .wads please

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have asked this question a long time ago .....but I'm gonna ask it again ( becasue I forgot the answear and I found my sd card) I have a ton of wads installed on my sd card , I think I installed them back during the 4.1 firmware or atleast 2 years ago ( I became a memeber here when wii hack was new and at the time my FW was 3.4 .....anway , I installed a bunch of wads that use to work , and now they no longer do . My current FW is 4.3 , and all of my legit wads still work . The ones that dont will say , "failed to load " or "this channel cannot be launched on this wii console" ... I spent a lot of time loading those wads wat back when .

So my question is , can they be saved ? or do I need to reinstall them ? and if I reinstall will they work ?

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick update ....I found a wad that I didnt own working on here , the game was ecco II ( not sure if that matters ) I then tried another wad and I got a black screen saying "this channel cannot be launched" then when I rebooted I got a menu sys is corrupt or something to that effect , so I rebooted again , and everything is now fine as far as the menu sys. I have only ever seen that menu sys warning once and that was years ago , when I installed prii loader I think , and it only happened once.... I do have a nand back up just incase

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works