I need help on .wads please

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by air2004, Aug 11, 2011.

1. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    I have asked this question a long time ago .....but I'm gonna ask it again ( becasue I forgot the answear and I found my sd card) I have a ton of wads installed on my sd card , I think I installed them back during the 4.1 firmware or atleast 2 years ago ( I became a memeber here when wii hack was new and at the time my FW was 3.4 .....anway , I installed a bunch of wads that use to work , and now they no longer do . My current FW is 4.3 , and all of my legit wads still work . The ones that dont will say , "failed to load " or "this channel cannot be launched on this wii console" ... I spent a lot of time loading those wads wat back when .

So my question is , can they be saved ? or do I need to reinstall them ? and if I reinstall will they work ?

2. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    You screwed thing up when you decided to update to 4.3. Rehack your Wii with ModMii.

3. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    quick update ....I found a wad that I didnt own working on here , the game was ecco II ( not sure if that matters ) I then tried another wad and I got a black screen saying "this channel cannot be launched" then when I rebooted I got a menu sys is corrupt or something to that effect , so I rebooted again , and everything is now fine as far as the menu sys. I have only ever seen that menu sys warning once and that was years ago , when I installed prii loader I think , and it only happened once.... I do have a nand back up just incase

4. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    just checked my menu , and I'm on 4.2U

5. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010
  6. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    Fine, you screwed things up when you decided to update to 4.2. It doesn't matter. Just rehack your Wii with ModMii.