Hacking I need help hacking my wii u

Edward2016

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i cant backup any games on wii u and play them? Why not? I thought hacking was released already. The WII U has been out for three years now. Also what is vWII?

Last edited by Edward2016,

Linkmaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i cant backup any games on wii u and play them? Why not? I thought hacking was released already. The WII U has been out for three years now. Also what is vWII?

Your current options are to wait for IOSU Exploit to be released (when it will be released is unknown at the moment), or buy a 5.3.2 Wii U and use the Kernel Exploit.

vWii is essentially a Wii System inside the Wii U. You can do almost everything you can currently do on the normal Wii with it (Run HDD Backups, Homebrew, etc.)

Last edited by Linkmaan,

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read though all of the stickied threads at the top of this section. They will tell you how you can go about "hacking" the Wii U and what you can actually do with them. Those threads provide all the information you need. Also why does it matter how long it has been out? It's not like after a few years things just magically get hacked into, if anything the security on the devices will get better and better making it harder to hack.

Ashell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go on Nintendo's twitter and post a creative hashtag about how all these other people have hacked consoles and you don't. Then they will have to help you.

Reactions: frogboy

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has got to be another troll post. How can we possibly keep getting people asking about this? Do people really not read the stickies or use the search function?

Haven't forums been around since the beginning of the Internet? Do people REALLY not know how to use them yet?

Hell, before I even created an account here, I lurked around for YEARS, until finally I found something that I could contribute with.

Just WHY?!?

Here's an idea, nobody that creates an account should be able to create a new thread until they have replied to a sticky rules thread and have replied 20 something times to other existing posts.

/rant.

Last edited by KingOfTaurus,

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This has got to be another troll post. How can we possibly keep getting people asking about this? Do people really not read the stickies or use the search function?

Haven't forums been around since the beginning of the Internet? Do people REALLY not know how to use them yet?

Hell, before I even created an account here, I lurked around for YEARS, until finally I found something that I could contribute with.

Just WHY?!?

Here's an idea, nobody that creates an account should be able to create a new thread until they have replied to a sticky rules thread and have replied 20 something times to other existing posts.

/rant.
Same thing here. Took me a while to make an account. People do know how to search, but sometimes it's just easier to ask for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc