I need help hacking my wii u

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Edward2016, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Edward2016
    OP

Edward2016 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2016
    United States
    Please tell me how to hack my WII U version 5.5.1 thanks

2. sendblink23

sendblink23 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2009
    you can't(no exploit has been released).... you can only mess with vWii

3. Edward2016
    OP

Edward2016 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2016
    United States
    So i cant backup any games on wii u and play them? Why not? I thought hacking was released already. The WII U has been out for three years now. Also what is vWII?

Last edited by Edward2016, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Linkmaan

Linkmaan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2014
    United States
    Your current options are to wait for IOSU Exploit to be released (when it will be released is unknown at the moment), or buy a 5.3.2 Wii U and use the Kernel Exploit.

vWii is essentially a Wii System inside the Wii U. You can do almost everything you can currently do on the normal Wii with it (Run HDD Backups, Homebrew, etc.)

Last edited by Linkmaan, Mar 2, 2016
  5. link270

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    Read though all of the stickied threads at the top of this section. They will tell you how you can go about "hacking" the Wii U and what you can actually do with them. Those threads provide all the information you need. Also why does it matter how long it has been out? It's not like after a few years things just magically get hacked into, if anything the security on the devices will get better and better making it harder to hack.

6. Ashell

Ashell Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2016
    United States
    Go on Nintendo's twitter and post a creative hashtag about how all these other people have hacked consoles and you don't. Then they will have to help you.

frogboy likes this.
  7. KingOfTaurus

KingOfTaurus GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2016
    United States
    Las Vegas
    This has got to be another troll post. How can we possibly keep getting people asking about this? Do people really not read the stickies or use the search function?

Haven't forums been around since the beginning of the Internet? Do people REALLY not know how to use them yet?

Hell, before I even created an account here, I lurked around for YEARS, until finally I found something that I could contribute with.

Just WHY?!?

Here's an idea, nobody that creates an account should be able to create a new thread until they have replied to a sticky rules thread and have replied 20 something times to other existing posts.

/rant.

Last edited by KingOfTaurus, Mar 2, 2016
    Azeryn, Whatnoww and Guy50570 like this.
  8. Whatnoww

Whatnoww GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2016
    Canada
    Same thing here. Took me a while to make an account. People do know how to search, but sometimes it's just easier to ask for help.