Hacking I need help from a Wii U 5.3.2/5.4.0 user

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need someone with a nintendo ds virtual console on a wii u. I need the file contents, the rom particularly, but just a patch as you can't upload it here. I need it to try to load ds games on 3ds. Thanks!

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how does the .cia is related to DS games ?
or even, how .cia is related to wiiu?

no, you can't convert DS games to .cia files.
Yes, for now you can't. I only want to test. And I know that wii u VCs has the .srl file needed for it.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yes, for now you can't. I only want to test. And I know that wii u VCs has the .srl file needed for it.
Even if this relates to 3DS. Only people interested in 3DS come here. If you need help from WiiU users I would suggest you to make your topic there, you will have a better chance for somebody to help you.

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Even if this relates to 3DS. Only people interested in 3DS come here. If you need help from WiiU users I would suggest you to make your topic there, you will have a better chance for somebody to help you.
Anyway, I received an explanation from @Apache Thunder where it says that even if the resulting cia is good, the rom asks for the files in the slot 1, so probably we need a cfw that patches this, and maybe loads as SD, so the thread can be closed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes