Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's what I have:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FxokyH6ur7wkBPrE2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope you're correct. Also some people are reporting weird save issues and no 2 player support.

Alright, lets hope that the hakchi release will have the options to make the proper save filetypes, 2 player support, and have proper headers to make the games emulate properly.

PPlays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, lets hope that the hakchi release will have the options to make the proper save filetypes, 2 player support, and have proper headers to make the games emulate properly.

Oh I'm sure it will. Cluster has a ton of experience with the program already I doubt it will take him much longer to get everything up and running.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I'm sure it will. Cluster has a ton of experience with the program already I doubt it will take him much longer to get everything up and running.
Yeah i figured as much, ill cross my fingers lol. I just have a very small library of games i want to add (20-30) i think, so i hope they all work great. I never used the program yet since i didnt have a NES mini, do i need to find the coverart myself?

PPlays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i figured as much, ill cross my fingers lol. I just have a very small library of games i want to add (20-30) i think, so i hope they all work great. I never used the program yet since i didnt have a NES mini, do i need to find the coverart myself?

Nope! You can click a button to do a quick google search for individual games or have the program check all the games you've added.

mummysboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm a lot of titles are not booting.

I don't know enough on the emulator but I'm guessing we may need to patch the ROM files to make them work.

Disappointed that Mario Kart USA is not booting,

Still - I have plenty of others to fight through.

Side note :- spot on with the page folders thing - thankyou

*EDIT*
Looks like we wont have to wait long, the Beta (RC4) has been leaked, but cluster has 75% games working with his build.
According to his twitter it will be released either today or tomorrow and covers both NES/SNES

Source = https://twitter.com/Cluster_M

Last edited by mummysboy, , Reason: Didnt want to double post
Reactions: PPlays

PPlays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm a lot of titles are not booting.

I don't know enough on the emulator but I'm guessing we may need to patch the ROM files to make them work.

Disappointed that Mario Kart USA is not booting,

Still - I have plenty of others to fight through.

Side note :- spot on with the page folders thing - thankyou

*EDIT*
Looks like we wont have to wait long, the Beta (RC4) has been leaked, but cluster has 75% games working with his build.
According to his twitter it will be released either today or tomorrow and covers both NES/SNES

Source = https://twitter.com/Cluster_M

Mario Kart of all games...that came with the systems so that's very odd that it isn't working. And yeah if we still don't have an "official" release by Monday I might do an updated video with the r3 or rr4 builds. It takes out the file conversion process altogether which is nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    4d1xlaan tempBOT: 4d1xlaan has joined the room.