Nath_eZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please somebody help me.
The problem is that I extract my sav files in a folder names JKSM and I extract them with JKSM, then I do something stupid that I see in youtube to fix slow 3ds memory and the fix is to defragment the sd card and the program do the oppositive thing, then to solve the problem I run a command in cmd: chkdsk g /f and the sd go to slow to super slow, and I am trying to recover mi Pokemon Sun sav, any options to recover my sav?

PD: there is nothing in the folder JKSM I thing the files dissapear

PD2: more than 400 hours of playing and all my pokemons from Fire Red :(

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please somebody help me.
The problem is that I extract my sav files in a folder names JKSM and I extract them with JKSM, then I do something stupid that I see in youtube to fix slow 3ds memory and the fix is to defragment the sd card and the program do the oppositive thing, then to solve the problem I run a command in cmd: chkdsk g /f and the sd go to slow to super slow, and I am trying to recover mi Pokemon Sun sav, any options to recover my sav?

PD: there is nothing in the folder JKSM I thing the files dissapear

PD2: more than 400 hours of playing and all my pokemons from Fire Red :(
That stinks man. Unfortunately if you didn't backup the contents of your SD card or the folder before you defragmented/formatted, the files are gone for good.
However, you may (emphasis on may) be able to recover them with something like Recuva. https://www.piriform.com/recuva

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(