Hacking i just ordered a m3ds real so what should i do now?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i must be very lucky.
i have an m3real, and a sandisk 4GB C2(apparently most likely to cause freezes) but so far i've had no problems with twewy.
actually, i've had a total of 3 ingame freezes in games since i got a DS.
2x my need for speed underground2 froze, this was on an official nintendo gamecard.
and 1x space invaders extreme(no freezes after setting it to DLplay mode)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I've read on few places that other users who can play TWEWY on M3 Real have also used SanDisk 4 GB Class2.....
I'll try the game today, just to see if it will run with my M3 Real, I have SanDisk 4GB Class2 too..

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
I have SanDisk 4gb Class 2 as well...
tongue.gif

Fast and reliable. Working with TWEWY...

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can return the m3ds real for a different flash cart cause i kno the guy who owns the shop. i really wanna play twewy. which flash cart would give the least problem on it? im not getting r4ds or its clones though cause all i got is a 4gb micro sdhc.

antonben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
triple-sevenz said:
ok i formatted and the world ends with you still froze. i tried using sakura as well but it still froze. how can i make that game work? castlevania seems fine after patching though.

It froze both on my transcend 2 gig micro sd and sandisk 8 gig class 4 micro sdhc using 3.7e and sakura. my m3 real is cp2 model. it froze on the part after the frog battle in the cutscene. but i was able to make it work by doing the open and close trick. after that the game doesn't freeze anymore. you should try that. open and close the ds rapidly and or as many times as possible. open it just a little and close it. hope it works for you too.

i believe other carts have a problem with this too.

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already tried that many times. thanks for the effort though. btw people say kingston microsd cards are the best (well most people). then some specify japan made kingston. is the japanese model better? where can i find 4gb kingston micro sdhc made in japan? wats the difference? how will i kno if its made in japan?

daisun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The place the card is manufactured should be printed on the card somewhere. On my kingston 2gb microSD it says 'Japan' on it.

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already have the a-data class 6 4gb micro sdhc card. i got it so that i wont have problems but i still cant play twewy. this is so frustrating. anyone kno a good place to get a japan made kingston 4gb besides dealwoot. i cant make a paypal account.

Freeben666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
triple-sevenz said:
i can return the m3ds real for a different flash cart cause i kno the guy who owns the shop. i really wanna play twewy. which flash cart would give the least problem on it? im not getting r4ds or its clones though cause all i got is a 4gb micro sdhc.
TWEWY works fine with my Sandisk 4GB class 2 on my CycloDS Evolution, the best flashcart ever.

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gonna try formatting the sd card with fat16 instead of fat32. can anyone tell the difference between the two before i try it?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Here's an analogy that may help: Lego.

You get 2 types of lego block usually. One's a bit flat, and the other is a bit chunkier. However, if you put 3 flat ones on top of each other, they're exactly the same size as the chunkier lego block. FAT16 is more or less the same as FAT32, except the data is smaller and technically easier to manage when using smaller files, although if you're using bigger files it can get a bit tedious putting all those little bits together to make that big lego house you always wanted for christmas. In that case, it's better to use the bigger blocks.

Bear in mind, this is an analogy and not 100% accurate, but it's supposed to help you imagine it all.

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok nice analogy but i still dont get which one i should use.... also can anyone explain to me why jdm kingston micro sd cards are better than a regular kingston micro sd cards?

edit. ehh screw the formatting. i still need to kno the kingston stuff though. anyways i dont kno how but i got castlevania por to run perfectly. just deleted the rom and copied it over and now it works perfectly fine. i spammed the start button like krazy but no freeze. yay. i was about to copy twewy to test but the reader had an error and now i cant use it anymore. i guess everyone was right about the reader. ill just have to get a new one. ^^ i need to kno about the jdm kingston.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it