I have serious concerns for the gaming industry

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your post was Too Long ; So I Did not Read much of it. (short version win)

The only shooter I'm looking forward to is Starwars Battlefront 3!
yay.gif
I didn't know half of those games even existed. Pretty soon the competition in the shooter market will get too crowded and game designers will look for other genres to develop off of. Just give it time.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
OH NO FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS ARE USING IRON SIGHTS/GUN SIGHTS. THE GAMING INDUSTRY AS WE KNOW IT IS COLLAPSING.

Seriously, this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Gun sights are popular for FPS games because they work. Even in non HYPER REALISM games (like Borderlands, Fallout: New Vegas, etc) they use it because it gives better precision than your standard run-and-gun games. It's called natural progression, get used to it.
Yep thats EXACTLY what i was going for.
+1 for Guild missing the point again.
I dont care about iron sights, i actually think thats cool. The author of that post was saying thats where the money was going. I was a clever segway into the article.

thegame07 said:
I really wouldn't mind FPS games if they weren't all just clones of each other. It doesn't matter what fps I play it just feels like the same game over and over again.

How come 90% of the fps story lines are gameplay is bland and generic?
I played Vanquish and loved it. It was like super fast gear o war. Im really bad at FPS but im down for a good 3rd person shooter. Gears, RE, Vanquish...

ShadowSoldier said:
So just because you don't like something, it means it's bad? lol k.
If thats the level of intelligence you going to post with then this is the level ill respond with:
Yep.

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Aug 4 2011, 12:52 PM)
Your post was Too Long ; So I Did not Read much of it. (short version win)

The only shooter I'm looking forward to is Starwars Battlefront 3!
yay.gif
I didn't know half of those games even existed. Pretty soon the competition in the shooter market will get too crowded and game designers will look for other genres to develop off of. Just give it time.
Yeah im glad i added the tl;dr section
tongue.gif

I like shooters that are imaginative and fum. Battlefront is one of them. (1 mind you. 2 blows ass and hopfully 3 will be good.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Or some doctor caused it