Borderlands Movie Trailer

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Is the upcoming Borderlands movie going to be any good?

Imo I think we'll just get another pathetic cash-grab of a movie featuring a cos-play checklist of characters from the game. Anyway the trailer below did not impress me at all, most egregious sin is that ClapTrap does Not sound like the ClapTrap we all know and Love.

Tannis is an old lady btw...actually a gran' 'ol lady

Lillith is also kinda old compared to the game Lillith who's a young Siren with a tight shapely bod.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm watching for her:
1708558181161.png

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
The only one that should be old IS Moxxi. She is Ellie and Scooter's mother and they are not very young.
Yup, but somehow the game Moxxi looks younger than both Scooter & Ellie, and hella more sexy...so the takeaway is movie Moxxi should look as young, hot and sexy as game Moxxi, ya dig?

Btw welcome to GBATemp...

AlleineDragonfyre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, but somehow the game Moxxi looks younger than both Scooter & Ellie, and hella more sexy...so the takeaway is movie Moxxi should look as young, hot and sexy as game Moxxi, ya dig?

Btw welcome to GBATemp...
I think that's the big mystery in general behind Moxxi. We all find her hot but then we find out... whaaaaa?

Thanks! I tried to find the forum for PC Gaming, but I had no luck. Is there one?

Reactions: HellGhast

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Thanks! I tried to find the forum for PC Gaming, but I had no luck. Is there one?
Am not of the pc master race but there's plenty of them here, so you'll get some peers here.

Btw the community here is super helpful, just post any questions in the relevant forum and you'll get help and answers asap.

Anytime I post PlayStation related questions I get help within minutes. The pc forum is:

https://gbatemp.net/forums/computer-technology-and-gaming.166/

I think that's the big mystery in general behind Moxxi. We all find her hot but then we find out... whaaaaa?
Teenage pregnancy maybe?!

At age 18 in my 1st year of uni, I once knew this hot Arab chic about 29 years old, she told me her 1st born was about my age...I was like nah...until I met the 16year old kid...and I was like how the F*#k is that possible?

She told me she got pregnant and had an Islamic marriage at 14 years of age...wow

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Borderlands has a very specific feel to it--even more than most other video games, in my opinion--that will be difficult to accurately represent as a movie.
This trailer all but affirms that.
I'll pass.

Reactions: HellGhast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto