Hacking I have haxchi, but how can I install games to my external hdd without bricking my console

CarlosMes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Can you tell me how? I also use Mocha. I haven't seen any guide that explain the use of both mocha and haxchi and that guarantees that you won't brick your console, can you tell me how, thanks.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's because Mocha is not dangerous, Haxchi is not dangerous, what you may do with them could be (and you can brick even without a cfw)

Just stick to installing games, their updates, and dlc from trusted sources and you won't brick
(Most versions of wupinstaller block installing system titles anyway)
And avoid editing files with ftpiiu-everywhere without knowing what you're doing

That is all

To install titles with wupinstaller y-mod or wupinstaller gx2, create an "install" folder in the root of the SD, create inside "install" folders named after the titles (letters and numbers only, no accents or symbols), copy the contents (*.app, *.h3, title.tik, etc) to those folders, insert SD in console, and use those installers
Esempio di come copiare un gioco scaricato su SD.png

CarlosMes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you are installing to the external hdd you have zero chance of a brick because you are not writing anything to the wiiu it's all going to the hdd.
Thanks for the answer. If something went wrong, my games saved on the hdd (the original one) have to be erased?

CarlosMes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have an original game, it is super smash bors, and I want to have the dlcs. Can I use wup installer and usb helper to get the dlcs install them and use them with my original game???

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I have an original game, it is super smash bors, and I want to have the dlcs. Can I use wup installer and usb helper to get the dlcs install them and use them with my original game???
Yes, you can

Wait, why I saw this as new post?
It's dated as 2017...

Last edited by k7ra,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y