I have a couple questions

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by thunduaga, Jul 9, 2009.

Jul 9, 2009

I have a couple questions by thunduaga at 10:56 PM (894 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. thunduaga
    OP

Newcomer thunduaga Advanced Member

United States
    First off, i want to know if theres any way i can get the game save out of my pokemon platinum card. I own a AR Duo but its got alot of problems for some reason. I really want to get the save off my cartridge and onto my R4 so i can use pokesav. Second, does anyone have an english patched Jump Ultimate Stars that works online on there YSMenu?

2. nicky041192

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    dont ask for roms or even patched roms.

3. thunduaga
    OP

United States
    i wasnt, i was simply asking if anyone has got a English patched JUS rom that works online on the YSmenu. i just want to know if its possible

4. macboy3000

Newcomer macboy3000 Advanced Member

United States
    well, u get ur save file out from a file that's ends in .sav

5. TheDestroyer

Member TheDestroyer GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Masterâ„¢

United States
    You should try it yourself if it would work.. i mean.. if you can. go ahead, no one is stopping you.. and about your first question, I haven't heard anything that could do that (transfer save file from original cart to flash carts?).. perhaps, you could just transfer your pokemon on the flash carts using another DS (a friend of yours) from your original cart to the pokemon on the flash cart... just an idea [​IMG]

6. thunduaga
    OP

United States
    i am asking these questions because i already have tried. I have an english patched/ARM7 patched JUS rom but it DOES NOT work online. and i am trying to get a save out of a cartridge, so its not as easy as drag and dropping with SAV files. My AR Duo let me connect my game cartridge to the computer via usb but it does not work for newer games. Im just wondering if the ARM7 Patch has something in it that prevents you from playing online in JUS, or if im just doing something wrong

7. shadowkillerdrag

Member shadowkillerdrag GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what wrong with using the original r4 bootmenu to play online o.o.
    It works for me

8. thunduaga
    OP

United States
    True but the original R4 firmware doesnt allow users to play newer games. such as pokemon or legend of kage 2 and so on.

9. shadowkillerdrag

United States
    well im just saying that JUS works for me online on the original r4 fireware

I generally try the game on both ysmenu and r4 but i generally have required to use ysmenu yet cuz the recent games i play work on it
    Pokemon, starforce 3, shin megami tensei

10. shadowkillerdrag

United States
    well im just saying that JUS works for me online on the original r4 fireware

I generally try the game on both ysmenu and r4 but i generally havent required to use ysmenu yet cuz the recent games i play work on it
    Pokemon, starforce 3, shin megami tensei