Gaming I feel terrible, but I am done being a Nintendo fanboy. Wii U returned and everything.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a PS4 for my first non-nintendo console and I've been absolutely loving it. Selling off the Wii U is tempting but Smash brings my friends and family to game together like no other game does. Totally worth keeping.

tiamat999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a PS4 for my first non-nintendo console and I've been absolutely loving it. Selling off the Wii U is tempting but Smash brings my friends and family to game together like no other game does. Totally worth keeping.

dont sell your wii u over one bad e3 show thats what gamefaqs users do and i thought you guys were smarter than gamefaqs

Reactions: YugamiSekai

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get
Witcher 3
Batman: Arkham Knight
Mortal Kombat X
Grand Theft Auto V
Bloodborne
Destiny
The Order 1886
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Infamous: Second Son
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Dying Light
The Last of Us Remastered
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
and around 10-15 must haves that will come out soon.

of that list FFX remastered is probably the best for gameplay hours, bloodborne is shit cause input are tied to FPS and it yo-yo like a retard the entire game plus 45 second respawn times. shadows of mordor is good, batman is good, the order was crap, GTAV is better on PC if you can get it, destiny is crap, dragon age is eh, dying light is great.

tiamat999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have my 3DS XL and Sky, but after the abysmal E3 (AC cash grab board game, Metroid nonsense), lack of any GOOD titles, Nintendo will not get a single penny from me anymore.

Thankfully I found a post on gamefaqs that walked me through returning my Wii U to Wal Mart and buying a PS4 instead.

After playing The Last of us for about 30 minutes, I have to say I think I made the right choice.

So why do I feel so dirty? Ugh.

Anyone else took extreme measures after the way Nintendo has been treating the Wii U lately, or am I the only one?

Also does anyone that own a PS4 have any game suggestions? I have about 20 Wii U games I have to sell on eBay, so I assume I should be able to buy at least 18 PS4 games.

Thanks,

EDIT: Looking for PS4 game suggestions that I can't play on my PC.

how about keep the wii games and get a job

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how about keep the wii games and get a job so you can be a real gamer and keep the wii and still have your new ps4

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am perfectly happy with my Wii U, with 11 games at the moment (not counting digital games, and I want a lot more that I just haven't afforded yet).
I have 13 Wii games, I've got 14 PS3 games... There isn't a lack of anything to play in my eyes, and most of the games that aren't on the Wii U are available on PC.
That said, I do look forward to get a PS4 some time when I've got the money to spend, since there are quite a few console exclusive titles I'm interested in. (The only thing "game" Xbox One has that I really want is the Rare collection).

Reactions: YugamiSekai

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vita's not doing terribly well either, I'm not saying it is and it's not a thread about the Vita - the OP is considering a PS4 and I think it's a good choice.
I'm not really knocking the Vita, but I wouldn't use portability as a plus for the PS4 when the Vita's $120+.

The Playstation TV, on the other hand...that's pocket change and convenient for a PS4 owner (or even just someone who wants a Vita. Not as portable but hey, you get what you pay for.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not really knocking the Vita, but I wouldn't use portability as a plus for the PS4 when the Vita's $120+.

The Playstation TV, on the other hand...that's pocket change and convenient for a PS4 owner (or even just someone who wants a Vita. Not as portable but hey, you get what you pay for.
I wouldn't call the Wii U portable when the gamepad only works within 20 or so feet from the main unit, the whole post was sarcasm. I hate to say it, but the joke few over your head - neither the PS4 nor the Wii U are portable since they have no independent power source, so just the fact that the Wii U has a screen on the gamepad doesn't make the console itself portable, that was my whole point. ;)

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Nintendo ain't getting any more cash from me, I got a gateway for nintendo games. The only thing I'll buy for a nintendo 3DS is Puzzle and Dragons Z out of respect for GungHo.

I've been saying this for months now, nintendo has been making stupid decisions one after the other and it doesn't seem like it'll end any time soon (read: "this decade").

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't call the Wii U portable when the gamepad only works within 20 or so feet from the main unit, the whole post was sarcasm. I hate to say it, but the joke few over your head - neither the PS4 nor the Wii U are portable since they have no independent power source, so just the fact that the Wii U has a screen on the gamepad doesn't make the console itself portable, that was my whole point. ;)
Ah. Aaaah.

Whelp, mistakes have been made.

Reactions: Foxi4

tiamat999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo ain't getting any more cash from me, I got a gateway for nintendo games. The only thing I'll buy for a nintendo 3DS is Puzzle and Dragons Z out of respect for GungHo.

I've been saying this for months now, nintendo has been making stupid decisions one after the other and it doesn't seem like it'll end any time soon (read: "this decade").

I love how people forget about stupid decisions other companies make and only attack nintendo

Reactions: NEP

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I love how people forget about stupid decisions other companies make and only attack nintendo
Stop trying to trash other companies, it's a matter of fact that this year's E3 of Nintendo was utter shit and the Wii U is too with very little to offer for its high price.

Nintendo fanboys need to stop trying to defend the big N, they can take care of themselves.

Reactions: ddrrmm

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Not really. lol

Nintendo fanboys are the ones to get all pissy when someone calls them out for their bs.
I'm a Nintendo Fanboy and this triggered me :angry:

Not really :P

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*