Gaming I feel terrible, but I am done being a Nintendo fanboy. Wii U returned and everything.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sony having or not having certain things at their presentation justifies killing off wiiu support/releasing mediocre spin offs more than half the fans dont want and have asked for?
What does sony have to do with nintendo's abysmal 3rd party support, wiiu support and their general being out of touch with the public?
I was comparing the content of the two presentations. Nintendo already said before the show there would be no NX talk, no nextgen Zelda, and no mobile games. On the other hand, Sony is releasing new hardware next year. At least Sony gave the Move SOME e3 publicity before it's launch.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's guilt, paired with the blood from a Nintendo console on your hands.

Seriously, there is not much difference between the consoles anymore. Check your exclusives and go for it.
You like Smash Bros.? Buy a WiiU! You like Uncharted? Time for a PS4! Or maybe Halo? Hello Xbox One!

Life is so easy - you just gotta make a choice! :grog:
You like Metroid?! Commit Seppuku!

Reactions: Bimmel

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NEVER owned a Plaguestation (LoL) console of any kind. But I did pre-order a PS4 w/ Batman Knight. I am SO looking forward to Batman and After Dawn. But the main reason to own a PS4 or Xbox One is Summer Camp (Friday the 13th inspire game). Looks awesome, and the ones associated with the Friday 13th films are involved in this game as well. But DEEP down I am a Nintendofanboy 100%, but I can appreciate other games as well.

http://summercampgame.com/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

5 Minutes left until another Nintendo Live Treehouse event at E3. Keep your fingers crossed that they may announce new games!

http://www.nintendolife.com/

Last edited by elm,

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
thankfully i don't have to sell my wii u because i have a ps4 aswell, but my wii u will still sit there being unused until zelda wii u comes out and with the way things are going that won't be for a long time.

imo i think homebrew is the only way the wii u is going to get any use out of it now, progress needs to happen with that though.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I treat all companies the same. If they sell something I want at a reasonable price, I'll buy it. Yeah, I'm annoyed over the new "Metroid" but I'm not going to sell off my Nintendo stuff because of that. As a consumer, what I will do is not buy the new "Metroid". I simply buy the games and platforms that interest me. I have no loyalty to any company, as the only thing they want from me is my money, so why would I invest in them beyond just buying products from them? I'm annoyed about the Metroid thing simply because I really did enjoy that franchise, easily my favorite series from Nintendo. They don't owe me a good Metroid game, but I also don't owe them anything. I'm just annoyed because with the direction it's been going, there may never again be a Metroid game I enjoy.

I generally don't fanboy over any company. If I did, it would make it easier for them to exploit me and make more money off of me. Kind of like what Amiibos and (to a lesser degree) Pokemon has been doing.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I treat all companies the same. If they sell something I want at a reasonable price, I'll buy it. Yeah, I'm annoyed over the new "Metroid" but I'm not going to sell off my Nintendo stuff because of that. As a consumer, what I will do is not buy the new "Metroid". I simply buy the games and platforms that interest me. I have no loyalty to any company, as the only thing they want from me is my money, so why would I invest in them beyond just buying products from them? I'm annoyed about the Metroid thing simply because I really did enjoy that franchise, easily my favorite series from Nintendo. They don't owe me a good Metroid game, but I also don't owe them anything. I'm just annoyed because with the direction it's been going, there may never again be a Metroid game I enjoy.

I generally don't fanboy over any company. If I did, it would make it easier for them to exploit me and make more money off of me. Kind of like what Amiibos and (to a lesser degree) Pokemon has been doing.
Actually, I think that game could pretty much be a good game, it just isn't a Metroid.
By putting the Metroid tag in there is like they are screwing fans around.
Nintendo is screwing fans, so how as a consumer do you tell Nintendo that you don't like being screwed?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually, I think that game could pretty much be a good game, it just isn't a Metroid.
Nintendo is screwing fans, so how as a consumer do you tell Nintendo that you don't like being screwed?

they put metroid in the title because the guy responsible for the prime storyline apparently wants people to know more about the inner workings of the federation, before he can make prime 4 about most likely shipping sylux and samus.

Reactions: keven3477

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't that defrauding the store and Nintendo? Returning the console after you've played with it and saying its defective? This is going to end just like the price match scam where people got PS4's for like 50 bucks.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed, they shouldn't have put the Metroid name on it, or at least they should have had a proper Metroid game recently. The only real way to tell a company you don't like something is to not buy it. If enough people agree with you and don't buy it, then the company will notice due to poor sales. Then they generally become more receptive to feedback to see why it didn't sell well. At least that's how Nintendo generally works when it comes to feedback. It's generally hard to get them to care otherwise, though there are a few exceptions.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Another thing they need to make
these games slightly mature and harder, they to kiddie and easy.
Like the one sthat NOA don't wnat to bring because it's not the kinf of public their ain, or like the games they modify to make the content ok for the public they want? the one sthat don't wnated to bring mother sereis because its too " deep" for their public? well allright :v

I know what you wish and this happens, but in japan ... but isntead of making a petition to NOA stop wanting to be the 4kids to games, no! let's make new metroid stop because it looks cutier than it should! even don't knowing hw the main game will look alike :P
(And I don't think that FE at least gonna be easy lol)
everyone have the right t be pised but idk ... some discount their frustration on the wrong thing ... MK8, splatoona nd stuff don't have voice chat because each segment of nintendo wnat it on a diferent way , so they need to make it something everyone agree... but no the fans :v and it piss me as well lol but when I tell about this I'm the weeaboo thatw ant everything in the japanese way, not the fan hat want the thing right way, right?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
the new tombraider is a timed exclusive. so I honestly believe the ps4 is way better choice.

oh and nintendo @ e3 was pretty much expected. they said earlier that they would not show new zelda nor the nintendo NX. wait for next year. play ps4 until then :D I'm kind of not sold on the new Metroid game tho, but I'm no where near as angry as the rest of the mob.

the wii u pad is imo the worst nintendo controller yet. it's heavy, clunky and the reach of it isn't enough for me to get from the living room to the toilet :P

Last edited by Elrinth,

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
come on man .. nintendo really was bad at E3 , but who cares? I mean ... everyone was spectating mario maker , the nintendo world championship final made it a bit hype , everyone was happy with Roy, Ryu and Lucas getting on smash (exept haters lol) they cold just keep it for more time and show on E3, but no, they launched it before , with the plus of hackers spoilers ... they could keep a lot of god things that the show on the Direct in secret just to show on E3, but they don't wait "special events" to give " big gifts" (I know it's not a gif, just a way to express :v ) but come on everyone are very over reacting this shit, nintendo don't want to impress on E3, they do impress on they own way ad you know it (unless you are a fanboy :v) so chill it xp this is he opinion I have .. you don't need to love nintendo like a god, but come on this mainstream main of thinking everyone have get me nuts

Re the bold bit:
Don't forget Earthbound Beginnings or whatever they've called it.... That's the problem though: it would've appeased the near-rioters we currently have if they'd saved these until the presentation! And come on there's not much more on offer... why didn't they say they were releasing the NES Mother straight after the show, then give the fans what they want and tell em they're doing Mother 3 for VC as well? Smash Bros DLC, including the shocks Ryu, Roy etc... 'Available right after the show has finished' as well.... Plenty of time to fit them into THAT show, but no they release them a couple of days before (getting them out of the way, so to speak) as if to say 'wait till you see what we've got on Tuesday!!'

They ballsed-up big time. Not enough to drive me to the stores and sell my machine :lol:, but they need to make it up to their fans..

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30