Hacking I downloaded something, renamed it incorrectly, and then forgot what it was.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to figure out the game ID from the files you downloaded?

Depends on the content.
If it's a game in the WUP installer format (.app and .h3), then worst case scenario you could extract the entire game using Cdecrypt, then google the game ID within meta.xml.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Deleting 1 archive and using Utik download helper to resume the download using the tmd wouldn't work?

Copy first the archive and then delete it from the folder, or just move it to another place.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know about the date and time and size you can do a search for those specific parameters and that -should- narrow it down for you.

Ashell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title ID is in the ticket, open it with a hex editor and read from 0x000001DC.

yeah but that's the problem. I don't know which ticket goes with the game files. If I had the right ticket I could just install it and know what game it is.

stooged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hex the .tmd and look for 0x0000018C go from that until 0x00000193 and that should be the title id

or offset 396 to 403 if that's your editors flavor

30tX7A43FNA0.jpg

Last edited by stooged,
Reactions: Ashell

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: