Hacking i cant install a new game and updates

theking1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Iam on firmware 6.0 and when i install new games or updates for games with tinfoil or goldleaf and i choose ignore firmware version i got a error message.
I got openfilesystemwithid 101 file blabla nsp blabla .cnmt.nca is unreadable. You may have a bad dump, fs_miltm may need to be removed or your firmware version may done.
Does anyone know what happends?

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iam on firmware 6.0 and when i install new games or updates for games with tinfoil or goldleaf and i choose ignore firmware version i got a error message.
I got openfilesystemwithid 101 file blabla nsp blabla .cnmt.nca is unreadable. You may have a bad dump, fs_miltm may need to be removed or your firmware version may done.

Probably need 6.2. When I was on 6.1 there were 6.2 required games that still wouldn't work with 'ignore FW'.

Reactions: Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

update to 6.2 using choidujourNX, if you still have issues after that let me know and I'll be happy to help you get to the bottom of it

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What games? Without knowing the specific game, no way to know which FW they absolutely require vs which one they just have a check for FW that you can bypass. Apparently you're assuming the later while actually dealing with a game that's the former.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JefferyCuddletrousers @ JefferyCuddletrousers: pfft alright