Hacking Cant install Game update!

Groomery

OP
Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
Im trying to update Zelda Teats of the sun to the latest version.
Im using Tinfoil and NUt. the update shows up in (NEW Updates) but when i try to install it it says installing but no progress shows?
Any solution would be helpful.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
You should probably be reading the rules regarding "warez".

As far as I know TF scans your switch for currently installed games, based on that it looks at an online database and checks the latest update for those titles. If it sees that your version is not the latest it points out that there's an update. That is not the same as providing a download link for an NSP file. You will need to get that link from elsewhere, in TF usually via some details that you already put into your switch such as a website address with username and password.

I recommend you read the forum rules and keep reading them until you understand what they mean.

Groomery

OP
Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
Source the update online and install it manually with title installer like dbi.
Thanks! That worked:)
Post automatically merged:

You should probably be reading the rules regarding "warez".

As far as I know TF scans your switch for currently installed games, based on that it looks at an online database and checks the latest update for those titles. If it sees that your version is not the latest it points out that there's an update. That is not the same as providing a download link for an NSP file. You will need to get that link from elsewhere, in TF usually via some details that you already put into your switch such as a website address with username and password.

I recommend you read the forum rules and keep reading them until you understand what they mean.
Thanks! I had the file there so i tought it was why it says new updates. Thanks for the clarifikation:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo