Gaming How does GameShare between SW2 and SW1 works?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vultix93
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 174
  • Replies Replies 1

Vultix93

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
119
Reaction score
32
Trophies
1
Age
34
XP
696
Country
Italy
Mario Tennis Fever introduced gameshare compatibility with V 1.1.0. I have a SW2 with the latest firmware installed and I have CFW SW1 on 20.1.1 in the EMMC. When I try Gameshare I can find the game but on my SW1 it says that I need to update my console. Is there like a minimum firmware required or it needs to be updated to the latest version? I still have my OFW at version 9.0.0
 
Pretty sure you need to be on the same firmware in order to gameshare, also it is not a good idea to gameshare non modded with modded system.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted