AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
OP
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country
I am workin at wendy's makin 6.75 an hour i make more than the n00bs there and i have been there 2 years. I am fed up with it and one day someone pissed me off so i knocked the shit out of him the manager just said dont do it again wtf? so a week later this new guy smarts off to me so i cuss the bastard out and tell him i would fuck his world up if he didnt shut the hell up he narced me out. nothin happened. I go to work high stoned and fucked up on pills. I only get warnings. I have did alot of stuff this is just a few ofem.

EDIT: i got a raise after hittin the guy even more messed up huh

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Try the secret technique of the underground...."I quit"

Unless you're NOT trying to get fired. If so then why are you doing all that? O well...maybe your boss admires your ability to stand up for yourself and wants to keep you around?

AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
OP
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country

Unless you're NOT trying to get fired. If so then why are you doing all that? O well...maybe your boss admires your ability to stand up for yourself and wants to keep you around?

well im not really wantin to get fired i just get into trouble alot i got a temper and people piss me off and quitin is for losers
momma told me if i do sumtin stick to it so thats why i never quit drugs but my brain cells are very low.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Unless you're NOT trying to get fired. If so then why are you doing all that? O well...maybe your boss admires your ability to stand up for yourself and wants to keep you around?

well im not really wantin to get fired i just get into trouble alot i got a temper and people piss me off and quitin is for losers
momma told me if i do sumtin stick to it so thats why i never quit drugs but my brain cells are very low.

Actually, it looks like Wendy's is the perfect place for this guy.

-Edit-
LOL AnTi-WaR has a bad temper and loves to beat people up?

crescentsaber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lunarist.com
XP
Country
try switchin over to McDonalds or Burger King or KFC and see how they handle your temper there, if they fire you straightaway then you'll know that your manager REALLY wants you to stay in Wendy's....

maybe you should find out if the manager's gay ? :wtf: ( if its a he.. )

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am workin at wendy's makin 6.75 an hour i make more than the n00bs there and i have been there 2 years. I am fed up with it and one day someone pissed me off so i knocked the shit out of him the manager just said dont do it again wtf? so a week later this new guy smarts off to me so i cuss the bastard out and tell him i would fuck his world up if he didnt shut the hell up he narced me out. nothin happened. I go to work high stoned and fucked up on pills. I only get warnings. I have did alot of stuff this is just a few ofem.

EDIT: i got a raise after hittin the guy even more messed up huh

Here's what you do:

Step 1 - Learn to use punctuation
Step 2 - Learn to be polite to people
Step 3 - Stop acting like you're a hardass because you tell people you go to work on drugs and threaten customers.
Step 4 - If you don't like your job, quit
Step 5 - ?????
Step 6 - Profit!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Step 6 - Profit! indeed
smile.gif

AnTi-WaR a hardass? hahaha. AnTi-WaR is AnTi-WaR. I think he should change his name to AnTi-DrUg just for the total irony of it all.
smile.gif

Surefire way to get fired. Drugs AT work and let the customers see you.....or jump over the counter when you're working, strip naked, and run around the dining area and act like a waiter. =) Now THATS comedy.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Work is work.

For the past year I've had to help my parent's at the takeaway every weekend since I left high school and many a times I wanted to just say I don't want to go anymore but after a time when I just put a meal on the counter and walked off in a huff because the the customer didn't hear me shouting at her I got shouted til my ears bled by my dad.

Daimakaimura

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the problem is (at least in Belgium) if you quit your own job you don't get no support from the goverment ,
and i mean Cash money ^^

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love Wendy's food. I always eat there for my lunch breaks.

But some of the people at my local Wendy's are a little slow.

One time I payed in cash inside and they pop the drawer open. Surprise, no money in the till. They call a manager up and she uses her key to open the second register's drawer. Surprise again, no money there either. So she had to go to the back and bring tills for the drawers.

Another time, I was standing at the register wanting to order and no one was up there and some people walked up to the counter, brushed off the counter, never looked at me, and just walked back into the kitchen. Finally someone comes up, "Oh, did you want to order?" and I say "No, I just like standing here pretending like I'm ready to order" and she says "Oh, okay then" and walks back into the abyss.

And this one applies to every fast food place: the only way I seem to be able to get a hamburger is by ordering a "hamburger, plain, no cheese, just ketchup and mustard, no cheese."

I even had one time at McDonalds in the drive through where I ordered a hamburger and the lady said they didn't have hamburgers. I asked if they had cheeseburgers, and she said yes. I had to order a cheeseburger with no cheese because they didn't have hamburgers. LOL.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I love Wendy's food. I always eat there for my lunch breaks.

But some of the people at my local Wendy's are a little slow.

One time I payed in cash inside and they pop the drawer open. Surprise, no money in the till. They call a manager up and she uses her key to open the second register's drawer. Surprise again, no money there either. So she had to go to the back and bring tills for the drawers.

Another time, I was standing at the register wanting to order and no one was up there and some people walked up to the counter, brushed off the counter, never looked at me, and just walked back into the kitchen. Finally someone comes up, "Oh, did you want to order?" and I say "No, I just like standing here pretending like I'm ready to order" and she says "Oh, okay then" and walks back into the abyss.

And this one applies to every fast food place: the only way I seem to be able to get a hamburger is by ordering a "hamburger, plain, no cheese, just ketchup and mustard, no cheese."

I even had one time at McDonalds in the drive through where I ordered a hamburger and the lady said they didn't have hamburgers. I asked if they had cheeseburgers, and she said yes. I had to order a cheeseburger with no cheese because they didn't have hamburgers. LOL.

I thought we had a big discussion a long time ago about fast food follies like that, right? I've done the fast food management thing and all I can say is I'm glad I'm out of it
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The manager is probably afraid to fire him for fear of being on the receiving end of his rage.

jlf278

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it obvious??? The manager doesn't care about being fired either, he's probably more wasted than antiwar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s