Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you can, please wipe your ass with the bread buns.
It would please me and you could continue to try and get fired.

Win-Win.

Q~

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
don't get fired, its always a messing situation to explain that to the next people who interview you. Just quit.
tongue.gif
Why dont you just scratch ur ass and be really unhygenic at work if you wanna get fired.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only reason to want to get fired and not quit is that you get unemployment money from the government I believe. If you quit, you get nothing.
Otherwise, there's no reason to get yourself fired. Just quit.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
The only reason to want to get fired and not quit is that you get unemployment money from the government I believe. If you quit, you get nothing.
Otherwise, there's no reason to get yourself fired. Just quit.
Weird. When I went through this, the conditions to get unemployment were "unjustly" fired. Meaning you didnt do something on purpose to get terminated. And yes, my previous employer fired me while i was on FMLA leave for the birth of my son. Fathers get paternity leave too ya know
biggrin.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to work at Wendy's. It sucks there. It used to be good, but then we got this new General Manager who's a total douche. I quit in like December.

I remember we used to have this gross manager who had bad teeth and a mustache (she was a woman), and once when she was making sandwiches, she got mayo on her glove and licked it off. She then proceeded to make sandwiches without changing gloves. It was gross.

But back on topic, yeah, we used to have this manager who was freaking awesome and protected me and my friends, so we never got fired (after a TON of stupid things we did). However he got fired. A shame. Good thing I don't work there anymore
biggrin.gif

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...Just see can you take the manager job then you will making alot....If he/she don't let you have the manager position just give him a sack of fruits(nutz)
wtf.gif
or just put a apple on his/her office desk
laugh.gif

Or if you want to lose your job then just come to the job then make sure you bring a container of gasoline then make a mistake in pour it all over the GRILL and burners and ect...Then you will be out of the job...along with your manager

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
she was making sandwiches, she got mayo on her glove and licked it off. She then proceeded to make sandwiches without changing gloves. It was gross.

OMFG Report that lady...

PS:I would call her a B%$&* but I am the GBA_Temper lol we don't express them thoughts on the forumz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Now GBAtemp is recommending me THC pharmaceuticals.