Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Next time you people post, please read through the topic post, dammit.

Splych said:
it's just music, but the thing is, i like the feeling of being the only one with my music .
it gives me a sense of uniqueness in my family, without having to worry about getting annoyed by my music .
that's because it won't be overplayed and i have a LOT of music that i pretty much love listening to .

Like my sister, he plays some songs over and over and over again. Problem is, her music mostly sucks balls.
Though it's not the problem that her music sucks balls. The problem is that she plays the good ones over and over and over again.
To the point where I start to hate the music I used to love one day ago...

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Berthenk said:
Next time you people post, please read through the topic post, dammit.

Splych said:
it's just music, but the thing is, i like the feeling of being the only one with my music .
it gives me a sense of uniqueness in my family, without having to worry about getting annoyed by my music .
that's because it won't be overplayed and i have a LOT of music that i pretty much love listening to .

Like my sister, he plays some songs over and over and over again. Problem is, her music mostly sucks balls.
Though it's not the problem that her music sucks balls. The problem is that she plays the good ones over and over and over again.
To the point where I start to hate the music I used to love one day ago...

Get over it.
I already addressed that. I'd much rather have my sister blasting GOOD music, instead of crap.
Overplaying a song is a pointless argument as well because you could just not listen to it for a little while after getting tired of it, and then come back to it when your sibling gets bored of it (which usually isn't long if they're music sponges).

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The worst thing is that you probably downloaded the music yourself without paying a penny. I think the artists that made the music have reason to be mad at you having for their music, and now your sister as well. But do the artists cry and feel like punching something? No, they don't. So when your sister steals your music, you do feel like crying and punching things. You are just being an emo.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:
I'm fairly certain most people understood the privacy aspect of your rant, but what you're trying to keep private baffled people. Rarely would anyone ever even think to keep their music private, unless they listened to some pretty embarrassing stuff.

Like bibliophiles raging bout someone touching their books, or chefs angry that someone clanged their pots, or an artist pissed that someone moved the paint. To each his own. What is deemed private to one person should be given due respect.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey I know what you should get your sister for Christmas...A LUMP OF COAL!

Oh man, I can not grasp what you are going through here.
Do you buy your music or do you do what the rest of the net does and P1RAT3 it?
Most of not all of my music are just downloaded Youtube videos that have been converted from MP4 -> MP3 and then clipped to sound like an audio file. That sure as dang beats paying ninety-nine cents per song.

Actually...I can grasp what you are feeling.
I wonder what your sisters reaction would be if you have "Nothing But Mammals" on your Zune.
Oh boy the dinner table conversation that will spark up!

I guess if you said your sister was going through your hentai/p0rn collection, dang I'd be pissed;
Id be all like;
b1tch GTFO mah PC! U tell any1 where I store mah p0rnz I KILL U!!

So...yeah, I guess I can grasp what you are going through.
Just get her a lump of coal with a note attached to it that says; "Next time, ASK before you go through my things."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @T3GZdev, Welcome back to GBAtemp.