Misc I am sick of trying to fix this alone.

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hate2.gif

I have been getting the same error code over and over, no matter WHAT I do to try and resolve it. I have quite literally done every possible "remedy" from re-installing the drivers (over and over) to removing my firewall software.

The error code is #52103, and I have not been able to connect to WiFi for several months because of it. I had considered it was a temporary thing, but time has proven otherwise.

I have windows XP 32 bit, a perfect condition USB connector, I have disabled all my firewalls and deleted 3rd party softwares, I have turned off my torrent clients, and everything else that ever seemed to cause anyone else an issue, and I STILL have problems.

It was even working perfectly fine, and then just suddenly stopped one day. The dongle isn't broken, the drivers were the most updated. As far as I know, other people have resolved thier issues, but mine is very... Stubborn.

I currently have Bittorrent and AVG, which I decided to use after the dongle decided to "bite the dust."

Is there ANYTHING I can do, without getting a wireless router? (My internet provider is not compatible with wireles routers and I can't change to another service right now.)

I would really appreciate some help, I have tried everything I could think of, as well as what other people could think of. This is my last ditch effort.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do you get the error code on your DS im assuming YES

but anyway i suggest you take this up with the official Nintendo dudes cos it sounds like a faulty product something internal must have gone and even if it hasn't nintendo could help more than anyone here could

there is my 2 cents i hope you enjoy them
tongue.gif

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I honestly can't see how it could be a faulty product, when it worked fine for a few months with no issues... And it still recognises my DS when it tries to connect, and vice-versa.

It's supposedly an internet connection sharing issue or something, but theres no reason for it that I can see. That error code is usually caused by firewalls, but since I have no firewalls on, it shouldn't have that error code.

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Custom drivers? Finally, getting somewhere. I haven't heard anything about custom drivers from anyone, any idea where I can get these from? Anything to resolve this issue once and for all.

EDIT: I found and tried custom drivers, another no-go. Anyone else have any idea how to fix this? =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol