Graphic artifacts in some games after installing picofly

DesDeux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've installed picofly in my switch lite, some games have no issue, but, for example, Super Mario Wonder have graphic artifacts like on screenshot, where mario's head is corrupted. Sometime stars have some weird glow around them. And after some time game freeze and throw an error "The software was closed because an error occurred". When I leave game running without playing it, it didn't crash, but when starts playing after some time it crashes. Tried a different sd card, but that didn't resolve the issue. Card is formatted in FAT32.

Attachments

• 2023010103183400-E5B04B40CFD924420DF6142200E473B4.jpg
    2023010103183400-E5B04B40CFD924420DF6142200E473B4.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 8

deeps

Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed picofly in my switch lite, some games have no issue, but, for example, Super Mario Wonder have graphic artifacts like on screenshot, where mario's head is corrupted. Sometime stars have some weird glow around them. And after some time game freeze and throw an error "The software was closed because an error occurred". When I leave game running without playing it, it didn't crash, but when starts playing after some time it crashes. Tried a different sd card, but that didn't resolve the issue. Card is formatted in FAT32.

The errors indicate a problem with your APU and/or RAM. I would start by cleaning up the solder job on the APU

....unless you are playing on sysnand, in which case it might also be related to the modchip interfering with emmc communication

DesDeux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The errors indicate a problem with your APU and/or RAM. I would start by cleaning up the solder job on the APU

....unless you are playing on sysnand, in which case it might also be related to the modchip interfering with emmc communication
Thanks, remaining of flux on processor causing my problem. I've cleaned it and everything works perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids