I ADMIT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblegum

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2
Trophies
0
Age
24
Location
Kanto
XP
1
Country
Yes! For all of you who were curious,
frown.gif
I will admit it. I am Nadoon, I am Nadine, and I am ns98. Let me explain the full story: The day I got banned, I ran to my room and I started crying hours and hours. I have something to say. GBAtemp is life. And I don't know how I can live without it. I don't blame the MOD, who banned my first account, Nadoon. Because what I did WAS wrong, but I just didn't know it. And since then, I never would have known how being banned from temp would affect me, every time I remembered temp, I cried. I made all those accounts which keep getting banned. You will never know how I feel. Temp is EVERYTHING to me. And I would do ANYTHING to always stay on GBAtemp. And I want to say a message to the moderators. I can promise you all I will never ban myself again. The day I got banned, I went crazy! I read the forum rules again and again until I memorized it. I realized my mistakes and I will never do it again. I mean mistakes happen in life and it's normal. I wouldn't waste this much time crying and making accounts if I didn't like GBAtemp. I LOVE GBAtemp. So I ask of all moderators to give me one last chance and PLEASE do not ban this account.
frown.gif
Believe me I am shaking right now, my face is red and I can't sit still. So please, one last chance from the MODS. Please. I would do anything.
 

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
10,064
Trophies
2
Location
This planet
XP
2,966
Country
Belgium
If you hadn't made this topic, it would've taken quite some time for us to realize
but you just spoiled it and now it's not going to end well

the chance you get banned again is 100%

Sorry to say, but people that get banned stay banned
even if you can't live without it
 

Bubblegum

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2
Trophies
0
Age
24
Location
Kanto
XP
1
Country
Hatsu said:
Basically asking to be banned.


cry.gif
you're not helping me. How would you feel in my place?


Posts merged

QUOTE(tj_cool @ Nov 28 2009, 02:52 PM) If you hadn't made this topic, it would've taken quite some time for us to realize
but you just spoiled it and now it's not going to end well

the chance you get banned again is 100%

Sorry to say, but people that get banned stay banned
even if you can't live without it


cry.gif
At least I'm admitting the truth. It would be worse if I hid it and let them find out.
 

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
10,064
Trophies
2
Location
This planet
XP
2,966
Country
Belgium
Bubblegum said:
cry.gif
At least I'm admitting the truth. It would be worse if I hid it and let them find out.
You get nothing for admitting the truth
you won't convince mods like that to let you stay
And it can't be worse as the result is the same (a ban)

Just stop doing this, or you might end with a permanent IP ban (meaning you can't even view the forum at all, not even as a guest)!
 

Domination

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
4,127
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Your Mum
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
295
Country
Senegal
tj_cool said:
Bubblegum said:
cry.gif
At least I'm admitting the truth. It would be worse if I hid it and let them find out.
You get nothing for admitting the truth
you won't convince mods like that to let you stay
And it can't be worse as the result is the same (a ban)

Just stop doing this, or you might end with a permanent IP ban (meaning you can't even view the forum at all, not even as a guest)!

You can if you us-... O shit, I don't wanna get banned.
 

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
Bubblegum said:
Yes! For all of you who were curious,
frown.gif
I will admit it. I am Nadoon, I am Nadine, and I am ns98. Let me explain the full story: The day I got banned, I ran to my room and I started crying hours and hours. I have something to say. GBAtemp is life. And I don't know how I can live without it. I don't blame the MOD, who banned my first account, Nadoon. Because what I did WAS wrong, but I just didn't know it. And since then, I never would have known how being banned from temp would affect me, every time I remembered temp, I cried. I made all those accounts which keep getting banned. You will never know how I feel. Temp is EVERYTHING to me. And I would do ANYTHING to always stay on GBAtemp. And I want to say a message to the moderators. I can promise you all I will never ban myself again. The day I got banned, I went crazy! I read the forum rules again and again until I memorized it. I realized my mistakes and I will never do it again. I mean mistakes happen in life and it's normal. I wouldn't waste this much time crying and making accounts if I didn't like GBAtemp. I LOVE GBAtemp. So I ask of all moderators to give me one last chance and PLEASE do not ban this account.
frown.gif
Believe me I am shaking right now, my face is red and I can't sit still. So please, one last chance from the MODS. Please. I would do anything.
2zipkqu.png
 

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
1,619
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Lazytown, yarr
Website
Visit site
XP
261
Country
Netherlands
tj_cool said:
Bubblegum said:
cry.gif
At least I'm admitting the truth. It would be worse if I hid it and let them find out.
You get nothing for admitting the truth
you won't convince mods like that to let you stay
And it can't be worse as the result is the same (a ban)

Just stop doing this, or you might end with a permanent IP ban (meaning you can't even view the forum at all, not even as a guest)!

15qq6qe.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Maybe one day I can be Bruce almighty