Gaming Hyrule Warriors (Dynasty Warriors X Legend Of Zelda)

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are in other threads. and also it's by techmo (other M) no thanx
Wasn't it that ninja group that worked on Other m, albeit they are owned by tecmo, it doesn't necessarily mean they had anything to do with the project. I'm bias but I agree Schizo, this looks like shiet. I really dislike the warriors series and all games that associate with them or are similar.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
This is kinda like them including Link the the GameCube version of Soulcalibur II. While it still looks like it might be kinda fun, it's only a step above Link's Crossbow training for me. Not exactly a must-have title unless you were already into the Dynasty Warriors games.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you're getting it the wrong way around. It's a Dynasty Warriors game that just happens to have Link.

What if its different although it looks similar but not like its just a Dynasty Warriors game engine with link in it , but its just a minute video clip not really a full trailer or something so its hard to tell if its something i would really want.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What if its different although it looks similar but not like its just a Dynasty Warriors game engine with link in it , but its just a minute video clip not really a full trailer or something so its hard to tell if its something i would really want.
Dynasty Warriors did this before with other game series. It's almost bound to be, as you said, the Dynasty Warriors engine with Link in it.

D

Dork

This looks so fucking good, I mean just look at the combat, in a fucking Zelda game. I'm so hyped for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo