Hykems twitter was first set to private and now deleted.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Its true, all of it. :ninja:

But seriously, lets not worry for Hykem's safety. Nintendo isn't going to suddenly change its policy and chase these hackers all over the globe, they've got better things to spend money on (and Ninty's notoriously cheap).

I think there's a chance he may shelve the exploit though.
Worry about that instead I guess
I hope not unless someone else has an exploit up their sleeve. No pressure Im really starting to hate my vitas browser.

Reactions: zoogie

celolzitos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page on WiiUbrew, it says the last time the page was updated was on Feburary 27th... http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/IOSU_Syscalls

But he updated seeprom in march 3rd

3 March 2016
and in the same data, we have hykem's last tweet

Hykem
@hykemthedemon

I know it's my fault and that I shouldn't even hint at a date, but I had different stuff planned back then.

Reactions: Bkool999

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wow..... who didnt see this bullshit coming lol.

The hykem guy all though me might have been legit,set himself up for this. You can't announce things and not release them,he pissed alot of people off. Not saying the leak was justified,but he has to use his intelligence to know that people on the internet have no boundaries and you cannot go around pissing large amounts of people off. Specially with places like 4chan around the web. Very smart guy when it came to Wii U hacking maybe,but he lacked common sense.

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found a cached page of his twitter account, and it says this is his last tweet. I wonder what this means...

To all complaining about the IOSU exploit, go annoy someone else. I've agreed with the other team on a coordinate release.

Unllike most people here who say these kinds of thing, I actually have a source:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/hykemthedemon

EDIT: I also found a March 10th cached page of his twitter, but his tweets won't load...

EDIT 2: If you use "inspect Element" in Google Chrome to remove the Twitter bar at the top, you can see that this page is cached from Mar 6, 2016 22:05:17 GMT.

Last edited by Bkool999, , Reason: Additional Information

celolzitos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just found a cached page of his twitter account, and it says this is his last tweet. I wonder what this means...

Unllike most people here who say these kinds of thing, I actually have a source:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/hykemthedemon

EDIT: I also found a March 10th cached page of his twitter, but his tweets won't load...

I use tweetdeck and have a column with hykem profile, the last tweet is that, but he replied some people after
qigGQWI.png

Reactions: Deleted User

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hykem guy all though me might have been legit,set himself up for this. You can't announce things and not release them,he pissed alot of people off. Not saying the leak was justified,but he has to use his intelligence to know that people on the internet have no boundaries and you cannot go around pissing large amounts of people off. Specially with places like 4chan around the web. Very smart guy when it came to Wii U hacking maybe,but he lacked common sense.
He made a mistake, but it really doesn't justify all the BS he got in return. This is insane how mean people can be when they don't get what they want.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I use tweetdeck and have a column with hykem profile, the last tweet is that, but he replied some people after
qigGQWI.png
From those tweets, hykem seems like a fuckin prick. Maybe he got what he deserved.

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qigGQWI.png
I would believe those tweets, but I'm skeptical to since nothing in the cached page references any of these conversations at all...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.