Hykems twitter was first set to private and now deleted.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Nothing got Hykem, read up a few posts. He's just taking precautions.
Doxing is understandably scary if you're a hacker.
I'm joking of course, I think this whole raid business is absolute bull dung.
Did Hykem actually get doxed though? How did they get his info? You'd think people involved in hacking would be more careful with their personal details.

Ayy.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys actually thought his "proof" was real? Hykem is nothing but a fraud that just wanted his time in the spotlight. If his exploit was real, 1. It would have been leaked long ago, 2. He would have shown video proof of it in action, 3. He would have posted quite a few updates about it. 4. These wii u scene hackers/devs would have already gotten those last 4 digits for the supposed exploit in question.

Reactions: jimbo13

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
You guys actually thought his "proof" was real? Hykem is nothing but a fraud that just wanted his time in the spotlight. If his exploit was real, 1. It would have been leaked long ago, 2. He would have shown video proof of it in action, 3. He would have posted quite a few updates about it. 4. These wii u scene hackers/devs would have already gotten those last 4 digits for the supposed exploit in question.
There's no proof the earth is round either. :ninja:

Last edited by zoogie,

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Isn't Hykem a respectable dev in many scenes? I know for a fact he's developed some Vita and PSP stuff, so why wouldn't he be legit? He may be a bit of an attention seeker but that's no reason to believe he's trying to fool everyone.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
God gamn GBATEMP is the most active hack/console forum I have seen in a very long time... PS3HAX, ps3news died a long time ago....
No matter how much they deny it, gbatemp is like an alter version of 4chan.
It is an immortal undead being that keeps going forward fuelled by the flames of troll and the tears of the EOF.
In the other hand, I don't know how the moderator team is able to still keep its sanity (?)

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
There's no proof the earth is round either. :ninja:
Oh so your one of them.
No matter how much they deny it, gbatemp is like an alter version of 4chan.
It is an immortal undead being that keeps going forward fuelled by the flames of troll and the tears of the EOF.
In the other hand, I don't know how the moderator team is able to still keep its sanity (?)
who needs sanity lol

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Also, Elvis Presley is still alive, Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1996, the CIA created AIDS, the Middle Ages never existed and the Holocaust was a lie.

Don't forget the moon landing(s) never happened either, and there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll.

But more seriously, all we can really do is wait for more info to see if any of this is legit or not (obviously his twitter is gone, yes, but we know nothing more than that).

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Don't forget the moon landing(s) never happened either, and there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll.

But more seriously, all we can really do is wait for more info to see if any of this is legit or not (obviously his twitter is gone, yes, but we know nothing more than that).

Hasn't he been documenting stuff for IOSU in another place? I don't recall the website.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Also, Elvis Presley is still alive, Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1996, the CIA created AIDS, the Middle Ages never existed and the Holocaust was a lie.
Its true, all of it. :ninja:

But seriously, lets not worry for Hykem's safety. Nintendo isn't going to suddenly change its policy and chase these hackers all over the globe, they've got better things to spend money on (and Ninty's notoriously cheap).

I think there's a chance he may shelve the exploit though.
Worry about that instead I guess. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ