Hykems twitter was first set to private and now deleted.

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And now Tomato Hentai will like this post.

EDIT: I just got BURNED.

But just so I don't waste it:

maybe if you get the cache of "tweets and replies" you got those tweets, in the tweets guide you only receive tweets without replies

Then I guess looking for that doesn't apply to me, since I don't actively use Twitter.

Last edited by Bkool999,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It also kinda depends on what the tweets he was responding to were like.
Not really though. When you create a situation that generates alot of anger, or announce something that you can't live up to, you accept the negative backlash like a man. Not go telling people to die and shit because they're understandably angry. He's the one that failed to meet his MANY goals. Not everyone else.

D

Deleted User

Not really though. When you create a situation that generates alot of anger, or announce something that you can't live up to, you accept the negative backlash like a man. Not go telling people to die and shit because they're understandably angry. He's the one that failed to meet his MANY goals. Not everyone else.
We don't necessarily know how that person's tweet was written, though. If I were in that position and someone told me to kill myself for delaying the exploit, I'd probably end up saying something similar back to that person.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We don't necessarily know how that person's tweet was written, though. If I were in that position and someone told me to kill myself for delaying the exploit, I'd probably end up saying something similar back to that person.
But then, I believe, you'd be the kind of person to be respectful and responsible enough to not get people's hopes up before having something substantial to release.
It's not illegal to modify your Wii U console in any way, so why should he be locked by the police or anything like that...
Obviously he's not being held by police. That's rediculous. And it's why we're ignoring those posts.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But then, I believe, you'd be the kind of person to be respectful and responsible enough to not get people's hopes up before having something substantial to release.

Obviously he's not being held by police. That's rediculous. And it's why we're ignoring those posts.
Yee he most likely just got C&D'd

Reactions: WeedZ

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
He made a mistake, but it really doesn't justify all the BS he got in return. This is insane how mean people can be when they don't get what they want.

And I wouldn't doubt that most people who wanted it and got on his case were pirates.

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Or it was fake from the beginning...

Well...what now?
Do you think some other dev will reveal sth?

How do you know that Hykem's reallife stuff got exposed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: m