Hykems twitter was first set to private and now deleted.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I respect your opinion im not fighting over this
dosnt nintendo have to tell them what goes?
Nah, not really. The game would just be rated higher.

Ah, so your argument now is that when nintendo is in charge of the censorship, it never significantly affects a game. I'll see if I can find any examples for you to the contrary.
The worst parts of the drama has been from Nintendo's removal of the bust slider from Xenoblade X and the petting games/other translation issues from Fire Emblem Fates, stuff that's quite minor in retrospect unless you're a massive weeb.

Reactions: Deleted User

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nah, not really. The game would just be rated higher.

The worst parts of the drama has been from Nintendo's removal of the bust slider from Xenoblade X and the petting games/other translation issues from Fire Emblem Fates, stuff that's quite minor in retrospect unless you're a massive weeb.
That and their treatment of Fatal Frame

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Why I agree on the part that it doesn't make the main part of the game unplayable, I still hate censoring. Is there really a need for the games to be censored? Are Japanese kids (admitting that all people playing games are kids) more mature than European/US ones?

If I buy a game, I want the WHOLE game. Not a game with some features removed because that could have offended me. If I fear something might bother me, I just look at the PEGI / ESRB rating on the jacket.
The subject of sexuality is generally more well-accepted in the Japanese Society compared to the West. The reverse applies for violence.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am really tired of having my Wii U on 5.3.2.
I think the time is coming when I update, forget about homebrew and live the easy life of not caring about updating, going into the eshop without any hassle, updating games easily and just living without a worry.
Perhaps I am becoming too old for the inconveniences.
/ot

D

Deleted User

yea remember Evil Within you had to pay to get the bloody version in Japan
"Give us the money and we'll give you the bloody."
Sounds more like it was a cashgrab, otherwise it'd more likely be in the game's settings or something. Just disabled by default.

Reactions: Raylight

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
"Give us the money and we'll give you the bloody."
Sounds more like it was a cashgrab, otherwise it'd more likely be in the game's settings or something. Just disabled by default.
lol true enough there are other instances of this but i cant think of them off the top of my head.

Reactions: Deleted User

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I think that the community has been bad with him, everyone saying that it's a troll, or asking for a release date. Only someone have understood that we should rather keeping him work in peace. And don't forget, he's working for free.
the world is a cruel place

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think that the community has been bad with him, everyone saying that it's a troll, or asking for a release date. Only someone have understood that we should rather keeping him work in peace. And don't forget, he's working for free.
He created the hype by dangling a carrot, multiple release announcements and delays. He's not workin for free. He's working for fame. I'm tired of the same lines over and over. "Your entitled, there doing for free, blah, blah"

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
to get back on subject....i wd have thought nintendo wd have went after the 3ds devs rather than the wiiu devs.....nintendo have sold more 3ds machines than sony and microsoft combined....

Reactions: Deleted-355425

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol true enough there are other instances of this but i cant think of them off the top of my head.
There's too many damn issues with modern gaming.

- Delays, delays, delays, still ends up a shitty game
- The company barely markets a few of their good games, only markets big franchises
- DLC for everything
- un-lewd-ifying weeb games
- kids play "adult" games, adults play "kids" games
- big companies are shitty
- indie games are amazing but the shitty fanbase makes it all pretty damn shitty
- drama drama drama drama drama. All the fucking drama.
- companies literally care nothing about what fans online say

- probably more crap I missed.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
to get back on subject....i wd have thought nintendo wd have went after the 3ds devs rather than the wiiu devs.....nintendo have sold more 3ds machines than sony and microsoft combined....
Sony and Microsoft don't sell 3ds machines.

But seriously, more proof that piracy helps system sales.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
There's too many damn issues with modern gaming.

- Delays, delays, delays, still ends up a shitty game
- The company barely markets a few of their good games, only markets big franchises
- DLC for everything
- un-lewd-ifying weeb games
- kids play "adult" games, adults play "kids" games
- big companies are shitty
- indie games are amazing but the shitty fanbase makes it all pretty damn shitty
- drama drama drama drama drama. All the fucking drama.
- companies literally care nothing about what fans online say

- probably more crap I missed.
Couldn't of said it better myself what happened to the good ps1, ps2, dreamcast days. Its depressing seeing all these great companies either die out or turn to shit. Everything I love is either gone or just not as good as it used to be.

Last edited by Raylight,

loco365

Trophies
XP
Well, I'd hope so... The 3DS is Nintendo's product, not Microsoft's or Sony's.

But all in all, I hope Hykem fares out well with whatever is happening. Best of luck to him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1