Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi all,

The nice indie game bundle site HumbleBundle.com has a new bundle available!

Six spectacular games to fill you with glee. Humble Indie Bundle 9 features six wondrous games. Pay what you want and get the visually brilliant magical action-puzzle platformer Trine 2: Complete Story; the sleek side-scrolling stealth game Mark of the Ninja; the deliciously delightful physics-based puzzler Eets Munchies; and the heavy metal action/adventure/RTS rocker Brütal Legend. If you pay over the average, you'll also receive the award-winning space strategy sim FTL: Faster Than Light and the critically acclaimed adorably detailed puzzle platformer FEZ.

That's 6 games (and more to come) for a low (beat the average) price of $4.39. Part of the deal is possible to get with a lower payment too!

:arrow: Source

Reactions: Depravo

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think there isn't a Humble Bundle I've missed, even bought some weekly bundles.
Mostly because I'm a cheap bastard.
But I think I'm going to skip this one, since I still need the time too play about 130 games thanks these Humble monkeys.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just noticed this as well.

Already had Fez and Mark of the Ninja. And Trine 2 as well (though on the wiiu). But I still bought it: FTL was on my "maybe" pile during the the steam summer sales, and Brütal legends can't be that bad either. And that final game doesn't look so bad either. :)

Also...there are quite some new mac, windows and/or linux ports, according to that voice-over video. That can't be a bad thing. :)

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Good games:grog:
but the ones I'm interested I already own them(Trine 2 on PS3 and FEZ bought during the summer Steam sale and Brutal Legend during his launch)
if the upcoming games are as good and not have them could consider buy the humble bundle ⑨(is the Cirno bundle and month after all)

EDIT: after seeing the :ninja: posts above made me consider more this humble bundle. if I don't claim the games at least I con exchange the code with someone for other game, after all are very good games and well valued.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
(5:25:07 PM) Rydian: Try to activate this on Steam and tell me if it works. 67MDE-K70YY-7PMD7
(5:27:00 PM) Anubis: Was already used
(5:27:10 PM) Rydian: DAMNIT.
(5:27:23 PM) Anubis: What was it? oo
(5:27:31 PM) Rydian: I already had the game on steam, and didn't realize it so I tried to redeem the key again, and it's all "you already have this", but then uses the second key anyways.
(5:27:36 PM) Rydian: FTL: Faster Than Light.
(5:27:55 PM) Anubis: Ohh!
(5:28:13 PM) Anubis: Did they put the game into your gidt inventory?
(5:28:19 PM) Anubis: gift*
(5:28:49 PM) Rydian: No, keys from bundles don't get turned into gifts. :(

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Darn, i've heard great things about Mark of the Ninja so that would be nice to get. But I really want Fez. Sadly I only have a dollar in my bank account. If someone wants to donate me fez, I'll give you my dollar :( I get a GST cheque next month so I can pay u more then D:

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp. If somebody has an extra Fez key and would like a Trine 2 key for their friend or something, I'd be willing to trade it. I bought Trine 1 & 2 Complete last month during a sale right after the Steam summer sale ended, so I don't really need it.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this steam only or can I get things standalone? I might be interested in a few of these if so.
DRM free copies are available as well as Steam keys and the like. I think the Origin Bundle was the odd man out, being a bundle that didn't offer anything outside of keys for Steam or Origin.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I saw a couple somewhere that were steam only I think but yeah I just saw the "in addition to" thing buried somewhere in the page. Two new game purchases in a week.... something has gone very wrong with me.

Edit. In for $5 USD (all to the devs for some reason) and rather nicely they seem to have amazon payments which is great as I would really rather not give any more to paypal. Now I guess I have to free up some hard drive space.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brutal Legends turns me off the bundle, but I always buy it even if i have no intention of playing any games.

Trine 2 is probably the only game i'll actually play from that list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-