1. AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu DS Pokémon Fan

Australia
    While I agree with you about the "pirates" thing - just because PC gamers can pirate doesn't mean they will pirate, and even then most of the "pirating" is to play old games no longer being sold by their publishers, followed by wanting to remove performance-tanking DRM and other invasive bullshit - the "rather amazing AAA titles" thing I have to disagree with.

While I do like two-thirds of Spyro: Reignited (that is, 1 and 2: Ripto's Rage. 3: Year of the Dragon has that bullshit two-regenerating-dragons boss fight and multiple different play styles that just aren't good, such as skateboarding, kangaroo and flying military penguin), I don't like Crash whatsoever (too difficult) or Tomb Raider (I despise the main character, Lara Croft).

I'd certainly say other games would be worth it, such as Watch_Dogs (not the sequel, though); Deus Ex: Human Revolution; Assassin's Creed: Origins; the Nonary Games; the Stanley Parable; Sniper Elite 4; Just Cause 3; the Headliner; Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age; Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald; Bloons TD 5; Batman: Arkham Asylum; Batman: Arkham Knight.

Those would be games I'd definitely recommend for Humble; whether or not any of them would ever be there is another thing, though.

Memoir likes this.
  2. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

United States
    I did say "semi decent". The selection isn't always exquisite. My point was that the monthly selections as of late have been lackluster and seemingly decrease in quality.

3. boombox

boombox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

I don't get these monthly packages where someone selects games for you anyway (or any other monthly sub at that matter). I'd rather just buy games I want, probably save a lot of money in the long run (as opposed to being handed 50% of games you have no interest in half the year).

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Coaster, Humble, Choice