Humble Choice for March 2020 offers Planet Coaster, My Friend Pedro, and more

nvYWJx9.jpg

Another month means another Humble Choice lineup to choose from. The games for March 2020's Humble Choice have been revealed, with 12 games on offer to choose from. Depending on what tier you're subscribed to, you can pick 3, 9, or if you're grandfathered into the Classic plan, 10 games to keep. Those titles are as follows:
  • My Friend Pedro
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana.
  • Planet Coaster (+1 DLC)
Planet Coaster® - the future of coaster park simulation games has arrived! Surprise, delight and thrill incredible crowds as you build your coaster park empire - let your imagination run wild, and share your success with the world.
  • F1 2019 (+ Anniversary DLC)
F1® 2019, the official videogame, challenges you to defeat your rivals in the most ambitious F1® game in Codemasters’ history. F1® 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the season. This year sees the inclusion of F2™ with players able to compete in the 2018 season.
  • Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is a turn-based tactical RPG with a focus on storytelling and strategic battles. Unfold a mature story as you progress through hand-crafted scenarios, controlling your own group of Arbiters, with each character customizable from a wide selection of classes and abilities!
  • Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
  • Exapunks
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage. You made a deal: one hack, one dose. There’s nothing left to lose… except your life.
  • Turok
A world where time has no meaning - and evil knows no bounds. Torn from a world long gone, the time traveling warrior Turok has found himself thrust into a savage land torn by conflict.
  • Death's Gambit
Death's Gambit is a challenging 2D action platformer with deep RPG elements. As an agent of Death bound to his service, unravel the mystery of Siradon and discover the true price of immortality.
  • 198X
Part 1 of arcade epic 198X. A coming-of-age story told through multiple games and genres. Experience the thrill of shooting, driving, jumping, fighting and role-playing in 5 full-blown arcade stages – combined with cinematic pixel-art storytelling.
  • NIFFELHEIM
Your avatar is a brave warrior who has fallen in battle. But instead of well-deserved peace in Asgard, his soul is trapped in the harsh world of Niffelheim. Survive in this hostile world, ransack the neighbor lands, explore dangerous dungeons and find your way to...
  • AI War 2
The most devious and acclaimed artificial intelligence in strategy gaming returns... with a host of mutual enemies. AI War II is a grand strategy/RTS hybrid against an overwhelming, inhuman enemy who has conquered the galaxy.
  • Etherborn
Delve into an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures. You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits your arrival. Go forth and seek your purpose.

:arrow: Source

Reactions: Mama Looigi

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
only ONE dlc for planet coaster ? I know it's only 13$, but, CMON, there is more than 10 DLCs for Planet coaster, they could have giving all 3$ ones and one 12$... the game is now 4 years old.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
People really aren't digging the selection this month, eh? As usual I already own a few of these, but I think it's worth the price for just Fell Seal, Death's Gambit, and EXA Punks. 198X is one of those games I have a slight interest in playing, but it's not something I would buy individually because of how short it is, so it's a nice little bonus.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People really aren't digging the selection this month, eh? As usual I already own a few of these, but I think it's worth the price for just Fell Seal, Death's Gambit, and EXA Punks. 198X is one of those games I have a slight interest in playing, but it's not something I would buy individually because of how short it is, so it's a nice little bonus.

Im not sure what people are expecting... its 12 bucks for 10 games every month...

Reactions: CallmeBerto and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure what people are expecting... its 12 bucks for 10 games every month...
I can somewhat understand the disappointment, at least in regards to this month's AAA offerings. Planet Coaster has been as cheap as $9 already, and personally I feel like every other racing format is better than F1. Last month had Pathfinder, Frostpunk, and Okami HD, which were all great options.

Naturally there will be ups and downs though, it's not like every developer/publisher is in a hurry to offer their multi-million dollar budget games for the equivalent of about $2.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
There have been months where the monthly cost gave some rather amazing AAA titles. Spyro, Crash, Tomb Raider, etc. So, forgive us if we're used to even a semi-decent selection.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fixed it for you, for the majority of users on this site commenting how shite it is.
Riiiight... So, we're instantly pirates if we don't like the selection? Spare me..

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

Mcall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Friend is a game I've wanted to pick up for a while.

It's 12$ a month, you can't expect 3 AAA games every-time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1