Hulk Vs Superman

ryukyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brother, and I we've been arguing for a while now,about who would come out victorious, if Hulk, and Superman were to have a throw down, in my opinion I think Hulk would totally pulverize Superman, reason why 1) Hulk is a rage machine, the angrier he gets the stronger he gets, don't get me wrong super would give him a good fight, but Hulk would still come out victorious.2) Superman almost got destroyed by doomsday which Hulk could have easily taken down, and in my opinion Doomsday has a fixed strength,and can not get any stronger like Hulk can. So please give me your educated opinion about who would win, don't just say something because you like or dislike one of them, I like them both, but I still say Hulk would win.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's been done. Marvel Vs. DC. Superman easily defeated Hulk. He's not only stronger, but faster, smarter and has long-ranged attacks, something Hulk lacks.

PS: If you think Hulk could have taken down Doomsday so easily, you don't know Doomsday... Heck, it's obvious you don't know him if you say he has a "fixed strength".

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Superman would win because his range of powers is much greater while Hulk has only anger/pure strength on his side!

Only if Hulk has cryptonite with him, then he would defeat Superman, otherwise he stands no chance!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Problem for Superman is, the more damage Hulk takes the stronger he gets. However I like neither, I hope Batman would kill both.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
VVoltz said:
Problem for Superman is, the more damage Hulk takes the stronger he gets. However I like neither, I hope Batman would kill both.
Yeah, but if he gets beaten really hard and fast, he won't have time to get stronger, but will be defeated..
And Batman is actually weakest of them all, he doesn't have any super powers, he just has cool gadgets, but he's the coolest I give you that!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
VVoltz said:
Yeah, but if he gets beaten really hard and fast, he won't have time to get stronger, but will be defeated..
And Batman is actually weakest of them all, he doesn't have any super powers, he just has cool gadgets, but he's the coolest I give you that!

Wanna read a cool fight between Batman and the flying kryptonian?, read Batman Hush, awesome story.
Do you know how many times Hulk and Superham actually fought?, I remember reading the second cross over and the battle between both was pretty lame, Hulk was down by the second page.

JoseGabriel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I think Hulk. Superman can fly, and has superforce. balh blah..

Hull has more strenght than Superman. Greater body. and could easily take down Superman's flying with those big jumps.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I was Superman, I'd just take Hulk's green ass to the surface of the sun and see how he does. I don't think anger is going to keep him from cooking.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Superman can fly to outer space and spray Hulk with Particle cannon wile Hulk can do nothing but increasing his strength while swearing

Result?
Simulation Program A: Battle between hul and Superman

Char A: Superman
HP: 10000
Armor Type: Superman, instant KO from kryptonites
Attacks:
Attack 1: Melee, 500 dps
Attack 2: Ranged(12000, IMBA??) , 250 dps

Strength: 100
Agility: 75
Intelligence: 86

Char B: Hulk
HP: 25000
Armor type: Hulk, increases strength depending on amount of damage taken
Attacks:
Attack1: Rage, 750 dps, flexible number (up to unlimited??)

Strength: 250
Agility: 15
Intelligence: 5

Battle simulation?

Step 1: Superman flies to Outer Space
Step 2: Hulk: DO Nothing
Step 3: Superman: laser, deals damage to Hulk
Step 4: Hulk receives damage, Rage activates, strentgh increases, increasing damage, max HP, and HP regen
Step 5: hulk: target is out of range: do nothing

chorus:
Step 6: Superman: laser, deals damage to Hulk
Step 7: Hulk receives damage, Rage activates, strentgh increases, increasing damage, max HP, and HP regen, regenerates HP due to high strength point
Step 8: hulk: target is out of range: do nothing
chorus...

And so, the winner is nobody lol

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Raestloz said:
Superman can fly to outer space and spray Hulk with Particle cannon wile Hulk can do nothing but increasing his strength while swearing

Result?
Simulation Program A: Battle between hul and Superman

Char A: Superman
HP: 10000
Armor Type: Superman, instant KO from kryptonites
Attacks:
Attack 1: Melee, 500 dps
Attack 2: Ranged(12000, IMBA??) , 250 dps

Strength: 100
Agility: 75
Intelligence: 86

Char B: Hulk
HP: 25000
Armor type: Hulk, increases strength depending on amount of damage taken
Attacks:
Attack1: Rage, 750 dps, flexible number (up to unlimited??)

Strength: 250
Agility: 15
Intelligence: 5

Battle simulation?

Step 1: Superman flies to Outer Space
Step 2: Hulk: DO Nothing
Step 3: Superman: laser, deals damage to Hulk
Step 4: Hulk receives damage, Rage activates, strentgh increases, increasing damage, max HP, and HP regen
Step 5: hulk: target is out of range: do nothing

chorus:
Step 6: Superman: laser, deals damage to Hulk
Step 7: Hulk receives damage, Rage activates, strentgh increases, increasing damage, max HP, and HP regen, regenerates HP due to high strength point
Step 8: hulk: target is out of range: do nothing
chorus...

And so, the winner is nobody lol

He's right...
unsure.gif

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Easy Superman can live forever and he would just out live the Hulk. Or when Hulk becomes bruce banner he is done.

Or you could just read the crossover and see how Superman wins!

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Joey already said, it has already been done in DC vs. Marvel which was like 10 odd years ago. Fans voted on the outcomes and people voted for Supes. Was a good fight though, they destroy the grand canyon in the process. The worst fight in that was Robin vs. Jubilee, that was pathetic.

Edit: Full results, c/p from wiki (winner first):

* Aquaman vs. Namor the Sub-Mariner

* Elektra vs. Catwoman

* Flash vs. Quicksilver

* Robin vs. Jubilee

* Silver Surfer vs. Green Lantern

* Thor vs. Captain Marvel

Fan voted:

* Batman vs. Captain America

* Spider-Man vs. Superboy

* Storm vs. Wonder Woman

* Superman vs. Hulk

* Wolverine vs. Lobo

WW would have beat Storm, since she managed to get Thor's Hammer. She foolishly gave it up though because she didn't think it was fair.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lets look at this from a different angle.

Superman, is an jerk. Least interesting super hero of all time.

"Look at me I am invincible, well with the exception of some obscure fucking space mineral.

He always wins. He can't lose, he has one weakness. Thats boring as shit.

Sure he dies, but that was just a ploy because DC realizes that nowadays a character with 1 weakness/flaw just isnt interesting. Especially one as clean cut as superman.

Now the Hulk, I hate him. Atleast he's different though, has issues, is big and green, and rejected by people. And I must say, the new movie really made me like the hulk.

So Clean Cut douche bag who bores me to tears, or guy i used to hate, but is infinitely more interesting.

I declare hulk the winner. Give him some kryptonite gloves and hed punch that clean cut prick's torso clean from his limbs.

Superman and Batman are the worst super heroes of all time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1