ROM Hack How would one add Amiibo characters to FE: Fates?

Holiday_Ougi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Asking for a friend (I don't play much FE at all) who would like to add the 4 amiibo characters to his game. The only topic I've found was confusing to say the least. I kinda understood that there is an NTR patch to apply but I'm not really sure. By the way, he's using EUR version if that matters at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asking for a friend (I don't play much FE at all) who would like to add the 4 amiibo characters to his game. The only topic I've found was confusing to say the least. I kinda understood that there is an NTR patch to apply but I'm not really sure. By the way, he's using EUR version if that matters at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Access to a Homebrew save manager + FEFTwiddler + these amiibo .fe14units files. Extract your dave file with a save manager (preferably JKSM), open your save file in FEFTwiddler, go to the Unit Viewer tab, find the Import Unit button, and then import the .fe14unit files I gave you. Then make sure to save your save file in FEFTwiddler (File -> Save) and then reimport your save file with JKSM. They're from a US save file but they should work on a EU save file.

Reactions: Holiday_Ougi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw