Hacking How to set up EDGE

Vtsin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its easy as ABC. When u get the package open it up. and the official setup instructions will be inside
smile.gif

aaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DSTTKOOPA said:
How do you set up EDGE. I'm planing on buying one and there isn't a real tutorial
Goto EDGE website and download the firmware from the DOWNLOADS section, extract the FIRMWARE.zip to your microSD card and put your games into the "games" folder that should be created in your SD card, your all set to go.

However if you want to customise your skins etc you need to either make a skin or download ready made skins and copy the 6 image files into EDGE>skins>*name of skin folder you pick* and there you have it....

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
aaaaa said:
DSTTKOOPA said:
How do you set up EDGE. I'm planing on buying one and there isn't a real tutorial
Goto EDGE website and download the firmware from the DOWNLOADS section, extract the FIRMWARE.zip to your microSD card and put your games into the "games" folder that should be created in your SD card, your all set to go.

However if you want to customise your skins etc you need to either make a skin or download ready made skins and copy the 6 image files into EDGE>skins>*name of skin folder you pick* and there you have it....
The EDGE site is down so you will need to find a mirrored version
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte