How to play multi disc PS2 games on OPL?

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Already did. Are there multi disc PS2/PS3/PS4/PS5/PS Vita games?
i do know some few PS2 but for PS3 and other consoles i dont know.... in redump they also have infos if the game are 2 Discs or not... just try to search them on redump or psxdatacenter...they are the good sites and very informative...

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i do know some few PS2 but for PS3 and other consoles i dont know.... in redump they also have infos if the game are 2 Discs or not... just try to search them on redump or psxdatacenter...they are the good sites and very informative...

But I can't find a tab for multi disc games there and I have to search each game. Also, only PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP games can be find in redump so how can it be known if there are multi disc PS4, PS5 and PS Vita games?

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
But I can't find a tab for multi disc games there and I have to search each game. Also, I can only find PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP games in redump, so how can I know if there are multi disc PS4, PS5 and PS Vita games there?
i dont know...wikipedia?...:unsure: just try googling the game for some infos...

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I already tried and only found out there are apparently multi disc PS1, PS2 and PSP games.
ok.. maybe because PS4-PS5 game discs are already had larger size/capacity than before so no need for multi disc games..im not sure i dont have those consoles so maybe try to ask here and other gamers who owns those consoles and ask them if they have the games you wanted to know if they have or if they have games that are multi discs....thats it...

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok.. maybe because PS4-PS5 game discs are already had larger size/capacity than before so no need for multi disc games..im not sure i dont have those consoles so maybe try to ask here and other gamers who owns those consoles and ask them if they have the games you wanted to know if they have or if they have games that are multi discs....thats it...

What about multi disc PS Vita games? There are multi disc PS4 and PS5 games but one of the discs is the Data Disc, so I'm not counting those, only games with "Disc 1", "Disc 2", etc. I can't find any multi disc PS3, PS4, PS5 and PS Vita games. Also, it seems there are PS1 games with 3, 4 and 5 discs.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty