sad.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
man, i wish i could make my own csm
i reformatted my pc and put xp on it (used to have win 7) just so i could use healthii and u8tool then i went to run u8tool and i left my pc running for 36+hours and only 11mb had been extracted. So i decided to google the files but i can't find an extracted 00000045.app anywhere
frown.gif

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buby78 said:
DAM!! i looked for benzin but all i find is source code
frown.gif
i dont know how to compile it
sad.gif

Link to the source? i cant find it anywher ><

EDIT: Lol nvm found it, just had to put "benzin wii" instead of just "benzin" on google ><

Keep on getting errors when trying to compile X.X If anyone wants to try just do this:
Open notepad
Copy and Paste:
CODEmake
pause
Name it "MakeIt.bat"
Place it in the folder where benzin's source code is (original folder name "SquidMan-benzin-3fe246100c2d5aa3972f8ec9cf96464a22b60237")
Run the "MakeIt.bat" (Attempts to compile, but it seems ta Squidman did something wrong with the "MakeFile" or one of the soruces.

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeldafn333 said:
Small Problem.
I wanted to use Jizmo's Mario menu, and use my own health screen, so I unpacked Jizmos App and the app i already had for my health screen. I replaced Jizmos health.ash with mine, repacked and installed. When I turned the wii on, the health screen loaded fine, but then I froze up while the screen was fading away.
Is there another tool for this? Or did I just do something wrong

Sometimes you can just get a bad load to the nand i've found. Many time if i just reload the same theme it will work. Also sometimes it might make a difference fully powering the wii down. All speculation of course. I suggest you just start with a clean OUT folder to work with. you could parse the existing .app to get the .ash files you want then

I made a New theme tonight. Added it to the web page. Here is the Screenshots. Im actually kinda digging the colors on this one.

JizmoDonkeyKongNTSC.jpg

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
dodol said:
just a tip, for the 0000004x.app extract use parseu8.exe
it's a lot faster than using using u8tool.exe

when i use that prog i end up with a 00000045.app that bricks the wii and digity's post says nothing but u8tool extracts it correctly

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
brownmurder said:
if you want to make a csm try looking in my sig to save time

was this extracted with howardc's u8tool or parseu8?

ps. illegal files aren't allowed on gbatemp, even if they're in sigs and very appreciated
tongue.gif

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
dmcbudman had now also cracked the background and will be writing up info on that shortly. for the super anxious and impatient im not going into details right now but heres a hint until dmc has some time. you need to use benzin and edit the chanSel_ash_arc_OUT\arc\blyt\my_IplTop_a.brlyt and find the correct color code to replace.

when you say "cracked the background" what exactly do you mean?

also do you have a compiled benzin that we can play with
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Gm4uiJXfM&pp=ygUeSSBoYXZlIG5pcHBsZXMgY2FuIHlvdSBtaWxrIG1l