How to hide the CBHC icon from the home menu

DISLAIMER: I know it's a bit useless, but it could be useful for people who can't live with a DONT TOUCH ME icon on their menu.​

I've discovered that yesterday, it allows you to hide any icon (even folder) on your wii u, but it's just interresting for the CBHC icon.
This method uses the Wii U 's bonus page feature (when you filled a lot of your homemenu)

I can't guarantee you will get this method to work thought. I will explain how i managed to so let's get started,

1. Create a folder in the bottom left corner of the last page & put CBHC in the bottom left corner of this folder.
  2. You need to create a lot of folders & reach the limit.
  3. A new page will appear, Place the CBHC folder in it.
  4. Delete all the folders you've made before.
  5. The bonus page should disappear with you CBHC icon.
If you want to get your icon back, just recreate the folders until you reach the limit again.
However, you won't be able to do it again (i think since it happened to me) because the page won't be able to disappear a second time.

This little trick worked for me but i'm stuck with the bonus page since i recreated the folders. :(
i hope this technique worked for you. (Even if i don't think it's useful)
If someone knows a way to make the new page disappear again, i will like to know (Personnaly, i don't care since i'm forgetting the icon but for the ones who hates to have the CBHC tile on their menu)

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think you were simply lucky that one time and something different triggered this bug.
Next time try to test it more and post afterwards

Reactions: HRudyPlayZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.