Status
Not open for further replies.

pattosai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You may need to check in the network settings if you set up windows to automatically connect to your wireless network or increase the reconnection delay when running NbaHomePass.

Version 1.0.1 works great for me. I could cycle over 20 MAC addresses without having to interrupt the process. Thanks for the fix and all the fine work, Nba_Yoh.

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I had no luck with it... :(
The script seems to work and all (it creates another wireless connection and it starts rotating the addresses) but the New 3DS shows no green light

D

Deleted User

I realized that NbaHomePass 1.0.1 is detected as a virus HEUR/APC (Cloud) on some anti-virus softwares. It is, of course, a false positive.
To use the new version, just ask your anti virus to ignore the cycler, do not disable your anti virus. I will work on it and try to fix it.

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everything works fine for me, but when ever I put my 2ds on sleep mode it wont turn the green light. It connects to the internet but the green light doesnt turn on. Any one can help? Im using windows 10.

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Local network 4 has internet and its receiving the packets. My 2ds connects to the virtual adapter, but isnt able to street pass. I have a 2ds with firmware version 9.9.0-26. I had windows 8.1 pro couple of days ago, and the nzone.exe worked for me.

Last edited by Alex2020,
D

Deleted User

Local network 4 has internet and its receiving the packets. My 2ds connects to the virtual adapter, but isnt able to street pass. I have a 2ds with firmware version 9.9.0-26. I had windows 8.1 pro couple of days ago, and the nzone.exe worked for me.

Can your console access the internet? Do you have the blue icon on the top left of the screen?
Does the MAC address change?

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My console can connect, on the top right, it shows that im connected to internet. My mac address does change. But when its in sleep mode, the green light doesn't turn on.

Appien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just wanted to add my trouble with the program. See if it wil help anyone or maybe it will even help me :D
I have windows 10. the virtual adapter is up and running. IpV4 has internet. It's ConsoleNintendo3DS, Shared.

I am not recieving packages. On my console it says it's enabled in grey and sometimes shows the green streetpass symbol on the internet bars. No internet acces on console.
I'm not getting any streetpasses.

Edit: OH yeah of course I downloaded the latest version from here (:. I tried removing the wireless adpater and installing the drivers again. rebooted a few times and started the program a few times.

D

Deleted User

I just wanted to add my trouble with the program. See if it wil help anyone or maybe it will even help me :D
I have windows 10. the virtual adapter is up and running. IpV4 has internet. It's ConsoleNintendo3DS, Shared.

I am not recieving packages. On my console it says it's enabled in grey and sometimes shows the green streetpass symbol on the internet bars. No internet acces on console.
I'm not getting any streetpasses.

Edit: OH yeah of course I downloaded the latest version from here (:. I tried removing the wireless adpater and installing the drivers again. rebooted a few times and started the program a few times.

You must not share the virtual adapter, but the parent adapter.

Appien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You must not share the virtual adapter, but the parent adapter.
Ah you are right it's reversed, thank you. It happened automatically so I didn't think twice about it. Time to do some research on how to switch the sharing thing.

Edit: Well that was an easy checkbox I probably checked myself.

And it all works fine on Windows 10. Immidiately got a streetpass.

When I at first had trouble not getting internet shared with my virtual adapter I tried a lot of things but it started working when I noticed I had a static IP set up in the parent adapter. When I turned this into automatic I started receiving internet on the virtual adapter. After that I had the sharing reversed so it still didn't work but now it's all fixed. You're the best Nba_Yoh

Last edited by Appien,
Reactions: Deleted User

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have uploaded a picture. Does my 2ds need to connected to my main wifi? At the moment it isnt connected to no wifi, only picks up the console nintendo 3ds wifi.
Capture.JPG

Ichisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm getting Adapter takes too long to connect to the internet, aborting..." with NbA Homepass, can anyone help?

Same here, it works randomly. I don't know if it's windows fault(I'm using win10 32bit) or if it's a program problem.
Also the connection delay time is not working, even if I put 120 seconds it's not waiting for 2 minutes, the error appears sooner.
The "Wainting for the parent adapter to connect to the internet..." it's actually.... not waiting...
And even if I leave the notebook disconnected(I've left it there for 30 minutes) it won't reconnect, Windows won't reconnect the wifi to my router even if it's already set to automatically reconnect...

Damian666

Coder from Hell
Trophies
Website
damian666.16mb.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Same here, it works randomly. I don't know if it's windows fault(I'm using win10 32bit) or if it's a program problem.
Also the connection delay time is not working, even if I put 120 seconds it's not waiting for 2 minutes, the error appears sooner.
The "Wainting for the parent adapter to connect to the internet..." it's actually.... not waiting...
And even if I leave the notebook disconnected(I've left it there for 30 minutes) it won't reconnect, Windows won't reconnect the wifi to my router even if it's already set to automatically reconnect...

same here, just wont reconnect >.<

D

Deleted User

NbaHomePass 1.0.2 is out.

• Issue with the reconnection delay, fixed.
  • Download and save the following file : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/NbaHomePass.exe to the desired location
  • Open Start => Accessories => Command Prompt <Right-click> => Run as administrator
  • Then, in the Command Prompt you just opened, execute :
    • <Path of the folder containing the file>\NbaHomePass.exe <FILE> <SHUFFLED> <TIMESTEP> <DELAY>
      • FILE : name of the file containing all the MAC addresses (in the same folder as NbaHomePass)
      • SUFFLED : true/false if you want to shuffle the MAC addresses
      • TIMESTEP : time between two addresses changes, in seconds
      • DELAY : reconnection delay, in seconds

• The program will execute, then it will show you the informations and options that will be used.
  • If you disagree the configuration, just close the Command Prompt and launch again with different options. If you agree the configuration, just press Enter.
  • The program will now change the MAC address every TIMESTEP second(s), if you want to skip a specific address just press Enter and the program will use the next address.
  • When you want to stop the cycle just close the Command Prompt.
Here is a basic file containing 256 MAC addresses : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/BASE256.txt

You might find some bugs, if a bug occurs, notify me.

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NbaHomePass 1.0.2 is out.

• Issue with the reconnection delay, fixed.
  • Download and save the following file : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/NbaHomePass.exe to the desired location
  • Open Start => Accessories => Command Prompt <Right-click> => Run as administrator
  • Then, in the Command Prompt you just opened, execute :
    • <Path of the folder containing the file>\NbaHomePass.exe <FILE> <SHUFFLED> <TIMESTEP> <DELAY>
      • FILE : name of the file containing all the MAC addresses (in the same folder as NbaHomePass)
      • SUFFLED : true/false if you want to shuffle the MAC addresses
      • TIMESTEP : time between two addresses changes, in seconds
      • DELAY : reconnection delay, in seconds

• The program will execute, then it will show you the informations and options that will be used.
  • If you disagree the configuration, just close the Command Prompt and launch again with different options. If you agree the configuration, just press Enter.
  • The program will now change the MAC address every TIMESTEP second(s), if you want to skip a specific address just press Enter and the program will use the next address.
  • When you want to stop the cycle just close the Command Prompt.
Here is a basic file containing 256 MAC addresses : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/BASE256.txt

You might find some bugs, if a bug occurs, notify me.
I'm still having the same issue. My 2ds will connect to the internet like before, but the green light wont turn on to connect to street pass.

D

Deleted User

I'm still having the same issue. My 2ds will connect to the internet like before, but the green light wont turn on to connect to street pass.

Is your console connected to your main wifi ? Does your console show a message about a nintendo zone ?

Ichisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you remove all the connection in the 3DS settings? You have to remove them. Or at least I've always removed them. Also did you check if the mac address really changed inside the wifi network adapter and then in the virtual one? And not just because it's written in the cmd prompt with nbahomepass.

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you remove all the connection in the 3DS settings? You have to remove them. Or at least I've always removed them. Also did you check if the mac address really changed inside the wifi network adapter and then in the virtual one? And not just because it's written in the cmd prompt with nbahomepass.
What do you mean by if the mac address changed inside the wifi network adapter? How do I check that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1