• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine does change with the randomizer, but I noticed my "consolenintendo3ds" virtual router connection doesn't have internet flowing through ipv4, as you can see from my previous post's pics. Also, it eventually aborts...

View attachment 22877
did u share the network to the virtual adapter?
u have to share the real adapter network with the virtual one

AmberRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
did u share the network to the virtual adapter?
u have to share the real adapter network with the virtual one

It does say "shared" ("condiviso"). How can I check if it's shared correctly?

(OT: also, nice to see someone else playing valkyrie crusade)

Screenshot_2.png

AmberRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Check in the connection propierties that it is sharing with the correct adapter.

This is what it shows. I actually can't seem to be able to select the virtual network, it only gives me this (I'll awkwardly translate from Italian):

"Sharing-Internet Connection Sharing

[v] Allow other users to connect through this pc's internet connection

[ ] Allow other users to control or disable the shared internet connection"

I actually remember there should be a drop-down menu in there, weird it doesn't show up

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is what it shows. I actually can't seem to be able to select the virtual network, it only gives me this (I'll awkwardly translate from Italian):

"Sharing-Internet Connection Sharing

[v] Allow other users to connect through this pc's internet connection

[ ] Allow other users to control or disable the shared internet connection"

I actually remember there should be a drop-down menu in there, weird it doesn't show up
if u dont have any other internet connection, then should be no drop down menu

AmberRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, now I'm re-trying nzone.exe. The virtual connection says it's connected to the internet through ipv4, but on the opposite the 3ds doesn't see any internet (it does see the nintendo zone though). Does anyone on this board use Windows 10 and help me in setting this correctly? I'm having a lot of issues I can't understand.

D

Deleted User

The mac can't change automatically.
the adapter should restart when start this app, right?
v1.0 doesn't work on my win8.1...back to use your randomizer.

Try to download again, you may have downloaded a bugged transition version.

Ok, now I'm re-trying nzone.exe. The virtual connection says it's connected to the internet through ipv4, but on the opposite the 3ds doesn't see any internet (it does see the nintendo zone though). Does anyone on this board use Windows 10 and help me in setting this correctly? I'm having a lot of issues I can't understand.

Try the new version of NbaHomePass, you can specify a custom reconnection delay.

AmberRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try to download again, you may have downloaded a bugged transition version.

Try the new version of NbaHomePass, you can specify a custom reconnection delay.

Can you give me an example of a command to use with it? I'm not very good with this kind of things...

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you give me an example of a command to use with it? I'm not very good with this kind of things...
throw exe and txt into your c:
if ur using win8, right click start ----> cmd admin ------> cd c:\ ----> NbaHomePass.exe BASE256.txt true 120 10

D

Deleted User

Just go to the folder containing the program with : cd <path> .
Where path is for exemple : C:\Users\Name\Desktop. Here the program is on the desktop of the user named Name.

Then execute for exemple : NbaHomePass.exe BASE256.txt true 300 30. Here the program will execute with the list contained in the BASE256.txt text file, the list will be shuffled, the mac will change every 300 seconds and the reconnection delay will be 30 seconds.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just go to the folder containing the program with : cd <path> .
Where path is for exemple : C:\Users\Name\Desktop. Here the program is on the desktop of the user named Name.

Then execute for exemple : NbaHomePass.exe BASE256.txt true 300 30. Here the program will execute with the list contained in the BASE256.txt text file, the list will be shuffled, the mac will change every 300 seconds and the reconnection delay will be 30 seconds.
I just have i question.....the mac for real adapter is correct (4E53..........), but the virtual adapter is (6E53....)
Is that right mac looks like? why start with 6 for virtual adapter?
I only get streetpass for 5 round...

D

Deleted User

I just have i question.....the mac for real adapter is correct (4E53..........), but the virtual adapter is (6E53....)

It is normal, the virtual adapter cannot have the same mac as the parent. Try to increase the timestep.

D

Deleted User

I am going to install windows 10, I suppose your adapter is not reactivated after being disactivated.
I will test the program on windows 10 and (I hope) see what is the problem.

AmberRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am going to install windows 10, I suppose your adapter is not reactivated after being disactivated.
I will test the program on windows 10 and (I hope) see what is the problem.
Thanks a lot! Being an illiterate with pc-stuff doesn't help me...

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm in the same exact situation on Win10. nzone.exe worked great in Win8.1 but after the upgrade I have the same exact dillema. nbahomepass seems to start but the N3DS won't connect to it, haven't tried the new version yet. I've spent a few hours troubleshooting nzone.exe and MacPass, and am just going to wait for someone to post a workaround for Win10.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
As a note, if you change the macs file to use 6E addresses then your virtual adapter will get another mac, it might be the 4E where more people are cycling

shadowmario01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having a slight problem with the NBAHomepass.exe in CMD. I've placed it and CMD in the root of C:\, but after entering C:\NbaHomePass.exe start BASE256, it comes back with Args : [macs_file] [shuffle<true false="">] [timestep] [reconnection_delay]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍