Hacking how to go about finding salsa20 key for black ops 2 wii u

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
damn i'm on windows 10 i was looking at all that nul shit for days till i learnt what it was haha must i be on linux to compile this or windows will be fine?

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn i'm on windows 10 i was looking at all that nul shit for days till i learnt what it was haha must i be on linux to compile this or windows will be fine?
Well, you need vb and that is for windows.
I have many different operating systems for different things.
I am lazy when it comes to linux and play with different distros. I find myself making programs and tools in different ones and am too lazy to move them to another. I have window 10 as well. But, working with java for me is easier in linux.

So in short, you should stay on windows for vb. Wine is a pain to run vb and linux tools for windows software programming leaves alot to be desired.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow man your setup sounds to advanced haha ill keep to my windows then. Visual studio is half way through yessss
No its really not. Many distros are on usb. Its a mess. I didnt label any of them. Sometimes takes me 15 minutes to find the correct usb. Lol, it's not effective but for me it works. I have ubuntu, oracle linux, and windows 10 actually installed on my pc.
Anyway, you ever use vb before?
If not I would suggest watching a couple vids before using.

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
haha you one of those hard drive guys its high time you start doing them labels ahaha yeah i have never used it but i'm just reading and watching all i can find about compiling and vb but gotta go to work in a couple hours :/

GhostlySorcerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i don't want his mod menus i want to make my own custom ff files and for everone else to join in on it to.... ghostly you say he blocks people from using mod menus he makes people pay him to boost them i don't see how that doesn't ruin the game just as much

and no i don't want his modded files at all i just want some good info on how to unpack and repack the ff files if you could make a tut i would appropriate it so much because when ever i ask bully a question he just says the classic noob give up trying to unpack the ff like him because it will never happen I'm not asking for peoples modded files so please don't think that.
I honestly hope if you do figure it out, please don't release it to the public or else everyone who owns the game will just use mod menus and aimbot the whole lobby, and it will be a repeat of the Wii. Good Luck though.

Last edited by GhostlySorcerer,

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok! so i hit a problem its really annoying i think i know how its fixed but i don't know how to fix it i get a warning saying could not locate the assembly lonic.zip i added it to the project and i went to references on the search solution explorer then tried to set copy local to true but it goes back to false and it wont let me add the path in through reference properties its blanked out.... :/ not even close to giving up yet just need to find out how to add the path so it can find locnic.zip i don't get it because i have it in the same folder.............................................

also there was a bunch of errors i just changed them from compile to content and it seemed to fix that or so it looks to me because the errors are not there

and ghostly i can tell you this much if i get the ff viewer working i wont just be handing out mod menus assuming i can even create one... just want to explore the ff files and see what i can do! i really think every one should at least have access to the ff viewer and packer FOR FREE

Last edited by scott0bloke,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @scott0bloke in case you failed to realize, traitor-like behavior is a breach of the terms in my mod injector so you'll lose your ability to use it if you try to reverse engineer/decompile or any of that sort and you openly admitted it so good luck on your own. Now that you said that you hated me there is no reason left for me to provide you any kind of assistance so good bye :P

Reactions: FaTaL_ErRoR

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh well i got a job i don't care haha even if i don't get this ill still get my d#$% sucked and you wont in the end of the day haha STRAIGHT FROM AUSTRALIA MOTHER F#$%er

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh well i got a job i don't care haha even if i don't get this ill still get my d#$% sucked and you wont in the end of the day haha STRAIGHT FROM AUSTRALIA MOTHER F#$%er
You'll just fail and lost your mod injector access due to your traitorous behavior. I doubt that was a good move :P

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
man i don't care if i do fail at least i gave it a crack and as for the mod injector i thought i could get info from it but that failed for me straight away with javar viewer haha

Last edited by Depravo,

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @scott0bloke in case you failed to realize, traitor-like behavior is a breach of the terms in my mod injector so you'll lose your ability to use it if you try to reverse engineer/decompile or any of that sort and you openly admitted it so good luck on your own. Now that you said that you hated me there is no reason left for me to provide you any kind of assistance so good bye :P
Well, hmm there isn't much to RE. And decompiled well "Guilty". And from what I gathered you weren't providing him assistance you were calling him a noob and charging him. And as far as the ff decrypt/viewer goes I'm releasing it put together.

You'll just fail and lost your mod injector access due to your traitorous behavior. I doubt that was a good move :P
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/486780836/Workspace 1_001.png
toast.png

Wut???
And I'm gonna fix this and release it properly.

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh man just cant get my head around why the iconic.zip isn't being found and cant find how to add a path when its ll in the same folder and in the project... thanks for your fatal error for the help I'm sure many others will enjoy this to

damn bully just made another 15 bucks and a psn card shittt

this is the error i get in vb

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Ionic.Zip". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. FFViewer

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man just cant get my head around why the iconic.zip isn't being found and cant find how to add a path when its ll in the same folder and in the project... thanks for your fatal error for the help I'm sure many others will enjoy this to

damn bully just made another 15 bucks and a psn card shittt

this is the error i get in vb

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Ionic.Zip". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. FFViewer
Did you set it to true?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22099716/visual-c-sharp-cant-find-my-iconic-zip-dll-file

If not hang in there. I'm going to be releasing a functional ff viewer for blackops wii u.
But I am sure you can make it work. Remember with the actual error copy paste to google it is your friend.

Last edited by FaTaL_ErRoR,

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried changing it to true but it changes back to false but now seeing that link ill see if i can add that reference to it thanks man it will be awesome to view ffs and im still gonna try to learn how to compile this and get it working seems like a good way to learn this stuff

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, hmm there isn't much to RE.
You realize it's illegal to reverse/try to reverse someone's program when it has been stated that it is not permitted? I could sue you since the tool is my copyright so better be careful what you're doing ;)
Code:
Also of note is that in the U.S. most End-User License Agreements (EULAs) specifically prohibit reverse-engineering. Courts have found such contractual prohibitions to override the copyright law which expressly permits it

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-