Homebrew Misc Sonic and the Black Knight Title Key

Petalmeat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using TeconMoons's WiiVC injector and I'm trying to get Sonic BK to work but I cant find the title key for it on the key archives. I found a key for Rhythm heaven and it worked when loaded it onto my Wii u. Any information and help is appreciated as I'm not to well versed in this. Mostly just doing this for my little brother who is obsessed with sonic atm.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You won't get it here, rules and that, but you don't need it. Iirc every game uses the rhythm heaven one and you said it worked so why are you still looking?!

Reactions: jeannotte

Petalmeat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't get it here, rules and that, but you don't need it. Iirc every game uses the rhythm heaven one and you said it worked so why are you still looking?!
Because i thought every game needed its own unique Key for it to work so i thought building it would just result in an error

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because i thought every game needed its own unique Key for it to work so i thought building it would just result in an error
Ah so you injected rhythm heaven the game with its title id? I didn't pick up on that at first lol

Yeah, every game u wanna inject uses the rhythm heaven title key. Happy injecting!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto