Homebrew How to get FTPii up and running!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 51,730
  • Replies 123
  • Likes 1

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Kind of a long shot, but, have you got the latest cIOS installed? Try installing cios rev 07.
Then try redownloading ftpii.

I have cios rev07 on my wii.

Still a back screen with V0.017 ...

D

Deleted User

OP
People, stick with 0.0.15, it's still the most stable version out there.

D

Deleted User

OP
VERSION BETA 3 REVISION 1 FINALLY UP!
What's new:
-More noob-proof
-Guide is now broken into STEPS
-Edited something
-Some more info right below disclaimer
-Corrected some wrong facts
-A lot of typing
rofl2.gif

robiul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've managed to view and transfer files through Internet Explorer, however, whenever I try through Windows explorer I get "Windows cannot access this folder. Make sure you typed the file name correctly and that you have permission to access the folder

Details:
The connection with this server was reset"
Can someone help me correct this?

And also can I transfer to my wii outside of the network? My wii ip is static, a router providing access to more than 1 computer.

D

Deleted User

OP
robiul said:
I've managed to view and transfer files through Internet Explorer, however, whenever I try through Windows explorer I get "Windows cannot access this folder. Make sure you typed the file name correctly and that you have permission to access the folder

Details:
The connection with this server was reset"
Can someone help me correct this?

And also can I transfer to my wii outside of the network? My wii ip is static, a router providing access to more than 1 computer.
Well, I don't really know about the windows explorer problem, maybe making sure you typed right, or in totally downloading a FTP client.

About the wii network thing, I suppose it would work, only IF you the comp you are using to access ftpii gets the internet connection from the router.

robiul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take a screenshot of what my picture is, atm I'm lacking a mouse so it'll be pretty difficult for me to adjust/upload a picture, but a mouse is being delivered.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
http://code.google.com/p/ftpii/

0.0.18 Enabled SD Gecko at /gcsda and /gcsdb. (thanks dhewg!)
Added NAND image support at /nand (libnandimg).
Added NAND filesystem support at /isfs (libisfs).
Added detection of device removal and insertion for Front SD, SD Gecko, USB and DVD.
Use transparency in The Homebrew Channel icon. (thanks wilson.p.alex!)

NEW RELEASE
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
I'll try that one on the weekends >__>.

Thanks DJ!

On a small note: we never heard of robiul ever again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY