Homebrew How to get FTPii up and running!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 51,733
  • Replies 123
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Tichinde925 said:
I was trying to boot ftpii from my PC directly into the homebrew channel as I do with some of my other homebrew apps.

Putting the actual ftpii into my SD card worked.

Glad to know it works
biggrin.gif

Gonna update a few invalid information in a short while.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is better than using the PC App: SendElf where you send dol/elf files directly to the HBC.

Though, SendElf is far superior in terms of using one-use only homebrew apps / dangerous apps to use like any region changer / downgrader / any title deleter / DVDX installer / etc...

D

Deleted User

OP
Tichinde925 said:
This is better than using the PC App: SendElf where you send dol/elf files directly to the HBC.

Though, SendElf is far superior in terms of using one-use only homebrew apps / dangerous apps to use like any region changer / downgrader / any title deleter / DVDX installer / etc...

Sadly I have to agree. But SendElf is just that, sending one-use only homebrew apps / dangerous apps to HBC, while FTPii has numerous possibilities.

D

Deleted User

OP
Version beta 2 revision 1 is released!

What's new?:

A question added to the FAQ list

A guide on how to transfer ftpii to SD Card without even an sd card reader!

D

Deleted User

OP
Just a Q, anyone had experience on using FileZilla? I've been hearing about it making the Wii/comp hangs, but I don't know really.

Anyone had experience?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
Just a Q, anyone had experience on using FileZilla? I've been hearing about it making the Wii/comp hangs, but I don't know really.

Anyone had experience?

No problems here.

D

Deleted User

OP
Okay, and fuxxi, mind posting a comment on how'd it go?

FileZilla Tutorial will be upped.

(3 More posts!)

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
You know.. I would love to use this little app.. but the way homebrew is on my network... it would be pointless until Marcan figures out how to patch some commands that work with the Verizon routers.. if and when he does this.. I will be so happy not have yank and swap sd card from wii to pc... because I don't know if you have noticed...alot of these sd cards get worn fast from all the in/out business.

D

Deleted User

OP
IronMask said:
You know.. I would love to use this little app.. but the way homebrew is on my network... it would be pointless until Marcan figures out how to patch some commands that work with the Verizon routers.. if and when he does this.. I will be so happy not have yank and swap sd card from wii to pc... because I don't know if you have noticed...alot of these sd cards get worn fast from all the in/out business.

Why what's wrong with your network?

Oh and about the cards wearing out, yeah I agree with you, that's why I have this ftpii. No more using my brother's phone as a card reader
laugh.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Oh and about the cards wearing out, yeah I agree with you, that's why I have this ftpii. No more using my brother's phone as a card reader
Yeah i have u use my 8mp DigiCam all the time, and the batteries needed for that bugger are unbelievable, needs 2000Mah+++ at least.... fully charged or you've, wel; iv'e had it lol
Due to the dam fact our cats lose my small but important things!
mad.gif

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
IronMask said:

Why what's wrong with your network?

laugh.gif

It's still writing to the sd card. This is just for convenience as I see a lot of people saying they are using a camera phone as a card reader.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
Ahh, that so..

Gonna do some photoshop-ing (Self pic + Artist's pic FTW) so I am idle for awhile.

D

Deleted User

OP
By tomorrow (GMT +8), a FileZilla tutorial should be upped, if not, spam meh inbox!

D

Deleted User

OP
ftpii guide beta2 revision 2 is released!

What's new?[*]2 more questions added to the FAQ[*]Edited something in the A Few Q's section in FireFTP guide[*]How to setup ftpii using FileZilla (Finally!)[*]A new guide added at the bottom!
As promised
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2