WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I am writing this on my Wii U and the search engine is shit (no offense to the one who designed it) I will ask my question: How do you change the customizable titles?

Edit: the one under your username

WaryLouka

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, I need to be member for this ( Even trough I am not a newcomer anymore )

WaryLouka

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to have 100 posts to be a member instead of newcomer

I know, but it's ridiculous.
Note it's written on Wikitemp that administrators can change Newcomers -> Members, as written in this page:

The Newcomers are people who have posted less than 100 messages on the forums. They will remain in this group until 100 posts are reached, regardless of how long they have been on the forum. (Note: An Administrator can change the group manually on occasions)

WaryLouka

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose what you could do is start a convo e.g. on this thread and raise your posts ;)

Alright. Why GBAtemp doesn't add more specific ranks? I mean, for example, for posting 666 posts you could say you get the "Demon" rank.
Post your suggestions here.

Reactions: BARNWEY

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Consider this your first trial. Use the forums for a bit, have a look at what we have to offer, get to know the locals and then you'll be promoted to a fully-fledged member. You have to understand that as with any site there's a lot of users who register, post once and leave or worse, users who register, make a mess and get banned within the scope of a few days - that's the reason why Newcomers don't have all member privileges. Your question has been answered, so I'll report this thread for locking - you need to post 100 posts to advance. There is no way around this, we'd like to have a look at what kind of a person you are before you reach the official member status. Admins are indeed capable of changing your rank on occasion, specifically for members who are returning after long periods of absence and find out that their accounts are gone for whatever reason (server switch, forum backbone software switch, database errors etc.) - this is not one of those cases.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You ask p1ng to do it for you, and if lucky he'll organize a trial in court for that, either that or he's too busy being too kind.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Great, I need to be member for this ( Even trough I am not a newcomer anymore )
I know, but it's ridiculous.

some of us with 10,000+ post who have contributed a lot to this site would disagree completely. at 56 posts you are still very much a newcomer. taking the time to post 100 quality replies, so you can change your custom title, doesn't seem to be asking all that much of you. you are looking at a few weeks to 1 month of being involved.

-another world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.