About Push Notifications...

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, for as long as I remember, every time I log in, I get hounded to enable push notifications... Every time! I am fed up with this. It blocks certain things and is intrusive in my opinion. While I see this as a cool feature for some people, I myself do not want to enable them. Since I prefer to use private browsers that delete cookies on exit, me saying to "Never ask again" never seems to work. So if it is possible, could you maybe hide this behind settings? Or link the "Never ask again" option to your account settings instead of cookies? I am not saying to remove the feature, just make it so that it doesn't pop up every time. Thanks.

Edit: this happens even if you disable them for your account. The banner still shows up.
Screenshot 2023-12-12 120604.png

Last edited by Plazorn,
Reactions: AncientBoi

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crank that SOB up and listen in on people's conversations haha!
Problem is that I have an ear that does not hear at all. It only constantly hears “eeeeeeeeeeeep”. If I plug my ear that can hear with my right hand, I cannot even hear myself speak. They tried to fix it but if the next surgery doesn’t work I’m going to look into hearing aids where the deaf left ear aid can push everything it heard to the right aid where I can hear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto