Hacking Homebrew Rehid + Zombie Panic in Wonderland = π?

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I am a player cursed with left-handedness. In the heyday of the original DS, before Circle Pad Pros & C-sticks and whatnot, just about every game featuring touchscreen-heavy controls -- especially shooters -- featured alternative, optional left-handed accomodations and control set-ups for the right-minded among us. Then came Zombie Panic in Wonderland for the 3DS, featuring a default control scheme of touchscreen-heavy shooter mechanics, with no left-handed alternative scheme whatsoever.

I purchased and downloaded this title many moons ago on the e-shop back when it existed, only to delete it to make space for other things not too long after, since it never offered me a comfortable control option. Along comes the wonderful 3DS modding and homebrew community, who bestow upon us the gift of "Rehid", a custom button mapper for 3DS that allows you to apply custom control schemes to specific games. This thing has been a godsend, and has made a number of 3DS titles infinitely more playable than they originally were. So, I was quite excited to revisit this one with adequate left-handed controls.

Except it doesn't work. More specificically, it simply does not allow you to remap the C-Pad movement controls to any other button/s or sticks. You can remap any other commands to alternative buttons, just not the movement for some reason. I've tried every which way. Does anyone know why or how this could possibly be, and if there's anything that can be done to force the movement controls to any alternate input mechanism on the device? Thank you for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto