How Many Of You Tempers Are Females ?? 0.0

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your profile says that you're male, so sure. But if you were a girl, you would have needed to make your own cookie.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
dinofan01 said:
Linkiboy said:
I love how several people are trying to stereotype how a girl acts like on the internet.

Those persons in question should get a life.
There just joking. Its not as bad as the "what do girls look at on the internet" thread where a couple of people said all girls do is use neopets, myspace, and shop.
I'm not retarded, I was mostly referring to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2052655
Oh. I forgot about those posts. I quickly glanced at them, saw the stupidity and moved on.

dark42

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is only ONE girl on the internet, and that is my queen, BOXXY!!!

Ok hi, so my name is Boxxy, and, um, it's been while since I've made a new video, so I decided that because of recent events, that I'm gonna make a new video. And... ummm... so yeah... so... let's just start off by getting a couple of things straight. I don't do drugs, umm umm. I know that you all think that I do drugs, but I don't actually, and I actually don't have ADD either. Ahhh huhuhuhuhu... which is, funny to me. Ummm... yeah, and that other one, would be, uhhhmmm, I provided you with a couple of different pictures, uhm, such as, like, like the one where I'm like, MMMMM, and it says, I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE, and like, and and like, you peoples were all like, YOU WAS TROLLIN, and I was like I AM NOT TROLLIN, I am Boxxy you see, mmm mmm, and, like, and so then, and there was another one, and I was like MMM, and I didn't have any eyeliner on, which you edited a couple of different times, and then there was the one where I held up a sign and it said BOXXY PLUS PACKIE EQUALS LOOOOVE, and that's true, that's a very true statement, I love her, and, um, and then uhhhh, bubububu, oh there was another one, that I actually didn't post, but um, it's out there, cuz some of you guys found it, and I'm all like crafty, and, uhhh, and it's one where I like have a sign and it say EUGHH, and it says several different things, such as I LOVE MMMCHAN and stuff, and mmm, it actually never said that, it said I love, uh, Moochan? uh, which is one of my old Gaiabuddies. Uhhh, oh by the way I'm not a Gaiafag anymore, I've moved on to bigger and better things, such as things I've mentioned in another video that got me in trouble in the first place. Haha. Uhhh, trolls, trolls. This is my only account, and and um, it's boxxybabee with two e's, um, and other people, like um, like Boxxy A.K.A. Moldy Bread she's failure TRROOLL, TRRROOOOLLLL, I can't believe you guys actually believe that who actually talks like that not me! Uhhm, so yeah, and um, let's see here, and then um, um, I was in a thread, and this guy was like BOXXY I WOULD SEE ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, and I was like I love that movie, I do, have you ever seen that movie, it's like amazing, it's like BEATLES, and like, and so, and then I just wanted to say to that kid who wanted to watch Across the Universe with me, that I love you, and I want to hold your hand. And, uh, also, uh, my husband, Sheldon, hello, MMMMM, aaand, and uhh, Brandon, I guess, I don't even know who you are exactly, uhh bubububu, my hair got longer for you guys, I'm actually thinking about cutting it, I don't know, but uhhm, let's see here, uhh, sooo, I had a lot of replies, from like my videos, or not a lot I guess, that's a little much, I guess, but um, this one kid, uh, he remixed a lot of my videos, and they were so cool and his name was GASTRICPENGUIN, and he was sooo funny, he like, mixed it, and stuff, and mhmhmhmhm, and I was like HOOHHH the first time I saw it, oh my God I had a heart attack, I was like oh my God, and uhhmm, uhhh, uhmmm, I dunno, what else is there to say, uhh Steve, Steve the guy who like sat for 6 minutes straight addressing me in a serious tone, uhh, thank you, I suppose, uhhmm, but uh, yeah, this is is uh, you know, mm, I don't think I should answer, because what, what if, I told you it would ruin the mystique you guys, uhhh, and then, uhh, bububuBAAAA, I don't know, really, huh, I haven't worn makeup in a really long time you guys, actually, uhhm, and because I stopped wearing it because it's a really big pain the butt to apply every single morning, and I'm like UHHHH, and now I'm just like MASCARA, and I'm like I'M GOOD TO GO!!! uhhmMMMMM.... yeah, and uh, so, aIII love you guys, a lot, like really, like, like, like, RAWWRRAWWRRAWWRR status, like seriously, like RAWWW, and uhhm, and that's about it, mmm BYYYE!!!!

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY TYPED ALL THAT OUT lol.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Orc said:
BiscuitBee said:
I stand corrected, sir.
KingdomBlade said:
TinyMonkeyT. Have you seen heard her voice in the MENUdo video?
He'll be insulted when he sees that. He's a close friend of mine, he's just having puberty issues.

Really? Sorry.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone knows that girls have cooties anyway.
smileipb2.png

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
smileipb2.png
Hmm you remind me of something that happened a few days ago...
My friend brought her little brother to this party (no alcohol...school related) and the dudes taught him that girls have cooties. So everytime this girl tried to get him to high five her, he would be like, "EW. You have 1000 cuties!" (he couldn't pronounce cooties either XD).

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
I think saying the word "Cooties" is childish and immature.
Why do the fuck do people use that word anyways?

I think using the word fuck to express is immature as well.
Why do people use that word when they can obviously live without saying it?

cwutididthar

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
Vidboy10 said:

What? It doesn't hurt anybody! Fuck fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck.
/SPRefrence

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Anakir said:
Vidboy10 said:

cwutididthar
So true.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
[M said:
artin]
smileipb2.png

Hmm you remind me of something that happened a few days ago...
My friend brought her little brother to this party (no alcohol...school related) and the dudes taught him that girls have cooties. So everytime this girl tried to get him to high five her, he would be like, "EW. You have 1000 cuties!" (he couldn't pronounce cooties either XD).

This kid will grow up to become a great man someday.

Also, tinyt, you have 9000 cooties.
nyanya.gif

QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Jun 16 2009, 10:00 PM)
You can't be serious...

You obviously didn't sense the sarcasm in my justification of cooties. Also, fuck is a beautiful word.
tpi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-