Linus Tech Tips is imploding right before our eyes

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Again, lots of "me too" vibes, as the Spanish hair dyed feminist like to say: "Amiga yo te creo" (my friend -female only-, I believe you).
Are the Spanish hair dyed feminists in the room with us?
Can you show us on this doll where the hair dyed feminists refused to touch you?

1692853146633.png

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
... and that LTT are assholes.
I don't need any particular claim to believe this part. Indeed, I need plenty of convincing to believe they are not assholes.
Damn Linus, I really hate his guts. The dictionary definition of a douche.
An arrogant asshole that puts out deceiving content and believes making a joke of mistreating his employees on camera is a good joke...

PS: none of what I say is based on the recent development, but I really enjoy LTT group going under :grog:

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I thought Linus Tech Tips was good tho? I don't know what has happened with him since. I don't like the sound of this at al...

DarknessPlay3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A long time back he was at NCIX, a fucking opinionated asshole back then. Time goes on NCIX goes under, I one day found LTT, and watching the guy and hearing him, all I could think is what a fucking moron. I thought he was yet another tool named Linus.

Nope! Turns out, same douche bag from way back when; talking shit and claiming hes right and everyone else is wrong.

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Linus is doing fine, as expected.
It was bound to blow over given time that's just how things are these days. For me personally though, I can say I haven't watched a single video since unsubscribing back then and haven't felt like I was missing out on anything.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was bound to blow over given time that's just how things are these days. For me personally though, I can say I haven't watched a single video since unsubscribing back then and haven't felt like I was missing out on anything.
They uploaded a video where Linus spent thousands of dollars (well, Canadian dollars 😆) on stuff from years ago, but it was kinda fun seeing old tech again.

That store owner would have never sold most of that junk if it wasn't for Linus.

Here's the video, anyway:

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Linus is one massive douche that likes to boss around his own employees like his property. I used to watch Linus back in the day when his content was quite good, until the controversy arose where now I don't bother.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Junkyness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Whoa, just caught up on this Linus Tech Tips saga. It's crazy how things escalated from testing criticisms to workplace issues. The whole situation is a rollercoaster. Thoughts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto