How good are your reflexes

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.25 sec average. I'm amazingly consistent.

When I was still studying martial arts about 10-15 years ago my reflexes were honed such that I could "catch the dollar" - a reflex study that's supposed to be impossible for humans. The test is to have someone hold a dollar bill by the side edge so it's [] oriented - hold your index finger and thumb as if to pinch the dollar right over George's head. If neither one of you move your arms, when the other person lets go of the bill you shouldn't be able to catch the bill. Make sense?

jaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Capture.png

i win

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
.25 sec average. I'm amazingly consistent.

When I was still studying martial arts about 10-15 years ago my reflexes were honed such that I could "catch the dollar" - a reflex study that's supposed to be impossible for humans. The test is to have someone hold a dollar bill by the side edge so it's [] oriented - hold your index finger and thumb as if to pinch the dollar right over George's head. If neither one of you move your arms, when the other person lets go of the bill you shouldn't be able to catch the bill. Make sense?
.25 seconds isnt good though, seriosuly im super tired and i beat you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o